Subaru WRX Concept

What's the MSRP usually for WRX's? I've been looking for a "family" winter vehicle and I'm gonna go extra hard on the convincing to the wife for this :lol:

Doesn't flow to me, hood doesn't look right on that

I'd rather see a BRZ STi in production

I used to want an STI when I was in high school. now, everyone that has one and is my friend from hs on fb I find annoying as hell. make all their fb profile pics a picture of their car, post stupid car related meme's all day, join and form "car clubs" and always send me their invites. i hate the car now.

Last edited:
I used to want an STI when I was in high school. now, everyone that has one and is my friend from hs on fb I find annoying as hell. make all their fb profile pics a picture of their car, post stupid car related meme's all day, join and form "car clubs" and always send me their invites. i hate the car now.

Lol I feel you STi and Evo owners can be on a whole other level

So many get near my 370z reviving their engines like I own the car to go around racing them at every chance

What's the MSRP usually for WRX's? I've been looking for a "family" winter vehicle and I'm gonna go extra hard on the convincing to the wife for this :lol:

base is like 26 before everything. id wait till this new wrx becomes production and is on its way for better prices on 2013s.

Doesn't flow to me, hood doesn't look right on that

I'd rather see a BRZ STi in production

the hoodscoop on the current gen looks better imo. i sort of like the blunt front fascia. like the evo or 5 series. need to see in person tho.

Do you mean BRZ? Looks pretty close to production here

View media item 336897

No I just meant concepts are usually very aggressive looking but ending up being a shell of the concept

This was the last FRS concept before production
View media item 336908View media item 336909

i also feel like this is early concept, but from what i could find on the internet, this new WRX is supposed to be on track for a 2014 release.

:nerd: :nerd:

base is like 26 before everything. id wait till this new wrx becomes production and is on its way for better prices on 2013s.

True. Luckily, with spring here, and all this east coast snow out of the way, I can do more research for next winter.

Looks like a BRZ on steroids, doesn't really look like a car that you take offroading, but I'm sure most buyers of the car don't do that anyway. It looks more like a muscle car to me. If they do something with the back, I would like it more, but right now I don't have a negative or positive reaction to the looks.

there's some things I love about and something I'm not feeling. Still love my '12 hatchback

I'd live to see that in a hatchback version

Back
Top Bottom