Subway footlongs $5 all September! HAT HAT HAT HAT

about damb time, been going latley and its $7+ for a sweet onion chicken teriyaki :x :x :smh: :smh:

$5... cant wait :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt it will be for all of them.

You know damb well all the good ones will remain regular price.

No way they make the Philly CheeseSteak $5.

If all and everything is $5 then I'd buy something almost everyday.

Subway stay stingy, I'm willing to bet it's only certain ones...

Everyone has got to get their Matt Bonner on; coupon all Subways.

Probably all of them except for the Premium ones.

I remember they did this a couple years ago and I swear I ate a Subway melt like everyday :lol: :smh:

Kind of unrelated, but if Subway states all their meat is turkey based...what is in the pastrami? chicken? everything else. How are those are meats "turkey based" ?

not sure which is or isnt $5 but i just heard september is all of them $5. i dont know exclusions :lol:

i just want some sweet onion!!!! :tongue:

it's been like that for as long as i can remember down here.

yea the cheap nasty ones no one cares about :lol: im talking about the good stuff that is regular price unless its the featured footlong of the month. next month its all of them

it's been like that for as long as i can remember down here.
yea the cheap nasty ones no one cares about
laugh.gif
im talking about the good stuff that is regular price unless its the featured footlong of the month. next month its all of them
that's what i'm saying, my subway has had every single footlong sandwich on the menu for five bucks.. the only exclusion is the big philly.

on the topic of subway, does anyone know where I can get a big family sized bag of those miss vickies jalapeno chips in cali? those bang

Last edited:
The prices change according to the subway

They are all franchised out.so not too many are owned and manages by the same person.

I've seen one Samich be $5.50 at one spot, then $7 at the one in a more convenient and populated area.

Toasted spicy italian on cheese bread with provolone, spinach, banana peppers, jalapenos, pickles, lettuce, and tomato. Topped with chipotle, teriyaki, and bbq sauce.

So damn good. So damn good. :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom