Suggest me some Netflix Watch Instantly movies with a plot twist

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

the girl with the dragon tattoo...

two thumbs up
Awesome movie. I'm in the middle of Spy Game right now. Idk if there's a twist, but this movie is awesome so far.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by RAWse

Shutter Island

shutter-island-poster.jpg

Yes!

mad.gif
got me juiced thinking this was on streaming... he said watch instantly
same
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

Anybody can help me out with what movie that is? That *@(@ is dope
pimp.gif
Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Naa not that movie. It's something Triangle. With a guy wearing a mask infront of a ship.

Trust me it's a dope movie.

The movie simply called "Triangle".

Originally Posted by RoOk

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

Anybody can help me out with what movie that is? That *@(@ is dope
pimp.gif
Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Naa not that movie. It's something Triangle. With a guy wearing a mask infront of a ship.

Trust me it's a dope movie.

The movie simply called "Triangle".

Well, what movies would just +**! you up with a twist even KNOWING that there is one?

I'll be checking out Old Boy. I saw Memento a few weeks ago... me and my boys still bring it up sometimes and try to figure out what the hell happened.

Well, what movies would just +**! you up with a twist even KNOWING that there is one?

I'll be checking out Old Boy. I saw Memento a few weeks ago... me and my boys still bring it up sometimes and try to figure out what the hell happened.

not a plot twist but Jackie Brown was added to watch instantly recently and if you havent seen it youre sleepin

not a plot twist but Jackie Brown was added to watch instantly recently and if you havent seen it youre sleepin

Not really much of a plot twist but lately i've been watching a lot of asian flicks on Netflix & I thought Election & Triad Election were pretty good. Also if your into movies like Crouching Tiger or Hero, they just added Warlords & Red Cliff

Not really much of a plot twist but lately i've been watching a lot of asian flicks on Netflix & I thought Election & Triad Election were pretty good. Also if your into movies like Crouching Tiger or Hero, they just added Warlords & Red Cliff

Back
Top Bottom