Summertime appreciation post Vol. Why is it 30 degrees in NY every morning??

pimp.gif

wow summer time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is more than appreciated.

it is just exciting thinking about it.

appreciate to the fullllesssssttttttttt. aye nyk i saw ya girl janice
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ol girl gave me the eye *&%^. but seriously...if/when i see a dude diddyboppin in a ninja turtles t-shirt on the strip..ima smack ya kufi fam
laugh.gif

Yo it was brick this monring for it to be almost april. To top it of my boss was late to work so I had to wait outside for a good half hour. smh

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

appreciate to the fullllesssssttttttttt. aye nyk i saw ya girl janice
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ol girl gave me the eye *&%^. but seriously...if/when i see a dude diddy boppin in a ninja turtles t-shirt on the strip..ima smack ya kufi fam
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and about janice, when was this? LOL
and why are they blasting music at Dominoes??? I thought there was a block party
laugh.gif

^ a few days ago. im still waiting on you to pass that alley..damn near every dude in woodhaven had some...i feel its my turn to capatlize
laugh.gif
. whats goodwith healthmax? i see a diff bird in there every time i roll through. that young indian chick that works in the linen store next to the corner store is
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ a few days ago. im still waiting on you to pass that alley..damn near every dude in woodhaven had some...i feel its my turn to capatlize
laugh.gif
. whats good with healthmax? i see a diff bird in there every time i roll through. that young indian chick that works in the linen store next to the corner store is
eek.gif
eek.gif

chill..some of them could get you in jail
eek.gif
laugh.gif

^ no sir.
laugh.gif
alot of these rican/dominican girls on the strip LOOK 20 plus...gotta be careful...hell this one girl i talked to/flirt with on 86th st looks 20and ol girl told me shes 15
laugh.gif
....u been to gems lately?
laugh.gif
ill email you some pics and a story
laugh.gif

I am not looking forward to summer... when it gets 95 and it's humid in Florida I'm not looking to go anywhere without busting into a full body sweatwithin minutes. I can't even walk to my car without breaking out into a sweat.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nice summer days, but it's usually hot and humid, then thunderstorms in the afternoon.

^ no sir.
laugh.gif
alot of these rican/dominican girls on the strip LOOK 20 plus...gotta be careful...hell this one girl i talked to/flirt with on 86th st looks 20 and ol girl told me shes 15
laugh.gif
....u been to gems lately?
laugh.gif
ill email you some pics and a story
laugh.gif

two summers ago, I got a number from this girl on a train ride, I called her a few days later and then i asked her "what school she goes to?"(because i was bit suspicious)...Then she told me a name of some high school , so then i asked her "how old are you?" and then she told me she was 15and i was like WHAAAT?????....Then i told her "i'll talk to you in three years, bye"
laugh.gif
.....she had some big mammary glands sir
eek.gif
laugh.gif
...but wow
laugh.gif

nah i haven't been to gems, what happened

Back
Top Bottom