Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people gonna run with hindsight as fast as they can every time.

When packers collapsed against Seattle everyone was going for McCarthys head for being too conservative. People gonna blame Dan Quinn for not being conservative. Doesn't matter what the situation is, if you choke this is what's gonna happen.

How fitting for that game to be in Houston. Oilers suffered the worst come from behind in NFL history to the Bills. They were up 32 points in the 2nd half. Stakes were not as high but a still a playoff game nonetheless.

Objectively speaking, Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time.

He should retire a winner and ride off into the sunset with his MAGA hat on and Giselle by his side.

Last edited:
I find it nuts Brady was already the goat but was forced to go the extra mile for everyone to actually accept it. and he ******* did that too. unreal.

Last edited:
I find it nuts Brady was already the goat but was forced to go the extra mile for everyone to actually accept it. and he ******* did that too. unreal.

It's pretty much undisputed now. You have those who will try to make a case against Brady's GOAT status for the sake of an argument but that's all it be... an argument.

Last edited:

When packers collapsed against Seattle everyone was going for McCarthys head for being too conservative. People gonna blame Dan Quinn for not being conservative. Doesn't matter what the situation is, if you choke this is what's gonna happen.
Very true. Either too conservative, not aggressive or too aggressive and not too conservative.

watching FS1, you only got yourself to blame..

their brightest star is who? skip?

that right there should tell you exactly what to expect

poor Katie Nolan

Last edited:
yeah brady was the goat before this game and now it's undisputed. 

and he did it without gronk which makes it even more impressive

hindsight is 20/20 for a reason though the smarter and safer decision would have been to run it and I personally thought it was a bad decision at the time. I wish I was wrong and things worked out but it didn't

Warriors lost 3 straight GAMES!

Not even close and a silly comparison. 

The Yankees lost 4 straight. Two in a row at home.

Boston being part of the two greatest comebacks in playoff history :nthat:

Celtics also overcame a 24 point deficit in 2008 against the Lakers in game 5 :nthat:

:nthat:

edel.0.gif

Cue the Duckboats....... AGAIN! :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom