Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be an AFCE fan knowing the Pats will continue to win for at least the next 5+ seasons.

Whats the beef with Bomani?

Not caping for him, I just don't know what hes saying that people are forming opinions off of.
I think it's less on Bomani and more on NT folks not knowing **** about anything, so relying on others to give them info/opinions.

Whats the beef with Bomani?

Not caping for him, I just don't know what hes saying that people are forming opinions off of.
Zero. None.

My beef is with this forum.
I see... I guess then I don't know why dude is posting a link to Bomani's show. 
laugh.gif

I don't listen to much sports radio stuff... Occasional Cowherd but I cant take him seriously.  

And Bill Simmons pod is always good for laughs when Sal and Joe House are on but him hiring Mike Lombardi to the Ringer so they can slurp Brady's shaft for 30 minutes is tough to handle.  Although Lombardi does come with some funny takes and the Goodfellas/The Wire character episodes are appreciated.

Simmons pod with Michael Rappaport tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Bet $100,000 on the Falcons. Lost a $100,000 on the Falcons!"

-Sir 2 "Tity Boi" Chainz
"Countin'"

What's up?

:smh:

NT the only fraud.

Says the man who thought Sam was the answer 

You might want to check the records. The minute Teddy got hurt I gave the :rolleyes and jokingly mentioned being depressed as a fed up Vikings fan. When Sam was signed, I did the same :rolleyes

I like(d) him, but if you really knew what you were talking about about then you would have realized that the answer to my fandom tribulations were in regards to a solution for their offensive line. Whether Teddy or Sam, that wouldn't have changed. Sam played great under the circumstances, but I won't leave that to you to understand. He sets a record in completion percantage, you and every other moron will tell me he checks down...Yeah, well, he set an NFL record and it was behind one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. You won't give that circumstance a second look, will you? Sorry for being an objective fan.

So...

View media item 2324342 OF HERE...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's up?
You might want to check the records. The minute Teddy got hurt I gave the :rolleyes and jokingly mentioned being depressed as a fed up Vikings fan. When Sam was signed, I did the same :rolleyes

I like(d) him, but if you really knew what you were talking about about then you would have realized that the answer to my fandom tribulations were in regards to a solution for their offensive line. Whether Teddy or Sam, that wouldn't have changed. Sam played great under the circumstances, but I won't leave that to you to understand. He sets a record in completion percantage, you and every other moron will tell me he checks down...Yeah, well, he set an NFL record and it was behind one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. You won't give that circumstance a second look, will you? Sorry for being an objective fan.

So...

8-8 da proof is in da puddin

What record Sam got?

I watch football, Sam is ***!

Giving up a 1 for him was as dumb as you could be.

Should of shot for Watson.

Now you stuck in no where land with me.

DEAL WITH IT.

Yep...Everyone run to tune in. Gives you something to base your opinion off of. Lord knows most can't formulate their own.

I see... I guess then I don't know why dude is posting a link to Bomani's show. 
laugh.gif
Bomani was a Falcon fan at one point in time( He still can't get over the Eugene Robinson story...
mean.gif

laugh.gif
) ... and this episode was going to be all lols today. Hence why I posted the link. 

And he is one of the better sports talkers( including social issues,etc) right now.... **** everyone else

and I love you too, 651.

Last edited:
I firmly believe every black male in their life was once a Vikings, Eagles, or Falcons fan at one point.

dude really gonna go back and quote everyone tho 
laugh.gif

what you want? everyone to post "hey, this game is not over yet" every page 

Last edited:
What's up?

So...

8-8 da proof is in da puddin

What record Sam got?

I watch football, Sam is ***!

Giving up a 1 for him was as dumb as you could be.

Should of shot for Watson.

Now you stuck in no where land with me.

DEAL WITH IT.

Da proof is in da puddin' b!...Whatever you say, ninjahood.

Do ya, koopa?...do you watch da football?

It's apparent you follow da ninjahood and take afer da duece drop with how you think it's an attack to point out the ineptitude of the front office for the team I root for like I'm the one making these decisions or that I'm the one playing. You're proving my initial point. It sucks too. Carry on though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom