SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word on the street is that Al Michaels is done with NBC after tonight and has a deal waiting for him at Amazon.

Turn it to NFLN and see my milk of magnesia Colleen bae :emoji_heart_eyes:, then I look over and see Steve Smith.

roman-reigns-turns-tv-off.gif

I think the Rams keep OBJ and Von leaves.

People crying about the refs, y’all acting like these were flags on 4th down. They were always on 1st and 2nd down and they were within ten yards the whole time. Too much crying.

Only thing crazy to me was the no call on the Ramsey facemask. Hoodie dude on the Bengals TD was just dumb.

Something I would expect from the Bengals, Jets, Commanders, etc:lol:

Troy might go with him. Payton might join Fox

Alot of moving parts happening or none at all we'll see :lol:
amazon has entered the space. prices have gone up
espn probably going to replace their MNF team with bigger names

Eli was great in the playoff game with OBJ. It was OBJ and Cruz that were awful in that game.

Anthony Anderson and Cedric on the field

The main call that was egregious to me and haven't seen discussed much was them calling that DPI when the Rams legit false started before the snap

That's the one that made me sick

The earlier face mask non-call kind of offset the missed hold in the endzone at the end of the first half so didn't seem as crazy

Back
Top Bottom