SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
You celebrating a week 13 game

The WHINERS

Its cool when yall laughed at us losing in the SB but when its reversed ahh uts an issue now

Have some pride fam
Alright man you win.

I respect your team and fan base. Hopefully our squads can see each other next year in a big game so we can stop talking trash about games our squads losing to the Chiefs

I’ll be here when that happens.

k3stacks k3stacks idk how I feel about you upvoting this seeing as the whole thread saw you do that scary **** and run from a bet :lol:

1707950582425.gif

Alright man you win.

I respect your team and fan base. Hopefully our squads can see each other next year in a big game so we can stop talking trash about games our squads losing to the Chiefs

I’ll be here when that happens.

k3stacks k3stacks idk how I feel about you upvoting this seeing as the whole thread saw you do that scary **** and run from a bet :lol:

1707950582425.gif
Waaaaaa.... I thought I was doing the noble thing and @ing you, not Dming, not acting like I forgot and put it out there and you were cool with it. Dont change up now calling me scary. Enjoy your December ring. I cant take nothing from you on that front. Yall DID THAT! :pimp:

Waaaaaa.... I thought I was doing the noble thing and @ing you, not Dming, not acting like I forgot and put it out there and you were cool with it. Dont change up now calling me scary. Enjoy your December ring. I cant take nothing from you on that front. Yall DID THAT! :pimp:
Thank you !!!
1707952194769.gif

The **** are your bringing a gun to a parade for? :smh:

Just saw that 3 people are in critical condition and 1 is confirmed dead.
the thing that gets me is that these pro gun at-any-cost-because the constitution says so advocates claim that people should be armed so as to avoid incidents like these, but they're never to be found when it goes down.
it's a shame how people have been led astray at the expense of lives
going to a public event shouldn't be a matter of life or death

unarmed civilians take down one of the shooters while useless cops stand around looking at one another just 100 ft away

look at the size of the magazine
that's legal in many states. more often than not it's states with the worst gun violence

Sorry late reply above.

Sad news indeed. It’s just a damn game but sadly these terrorists use it to harm innocent people

FYI: the first 2 episodes of the Patriot Dynasty are on Apple tv. Seems legit so far. 2 episodes per week are being released on fridays.

Have to hit “unwatch” thread because every time i see “SUPER BOWL LVIII: CONGRATS KC!!!!!!!!!!” In my alerts… #PAIN

great season, competitive superbowl, terrible outcome. Catch yall in the off season thread

1708628931025.gif
Bro, how do i click “unwatch”? Never done before

A little of both.. niners had the game early and didn’t actually knock the chiefs out when they had the chance to

And literally just kept chiefs around enough to let patty do his thing..
Your perspective is duly noted, yet I find myself respectfully at odds with it. There's an underestimation, I believe, of the pivotal role played by the Chiefs' defense in containing the Niners, holding them "at bay," so to speak.

That blocked kick, emblematic of the game's turning tide, underscored a profound shift favoring the Chiefs' momentum, ultimately sealing their victory.

Back
Top Bottom