Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Jealousy is a wonderful thing.
pimp.gif

Seriously though, nobody cares about the Cowboys, Romo, or that garbage organization. F outta this thread.

Yo I like all the NY teams, and I'm more than happy that the Giant's pulled this off.

Before the Super Bowl started I'm not going to lie I didn't think the Giant's would win, but I had a feeling that they would pull off a upset and stun the world.

But, today I talked to my co-worker, who's also a Giant's fan, and he had a thought that it would have been great to see the Patriots make history and say you were alive to see it because that isn't something that is gonna happen for a long long time...maybe if ever again.

He had me second guessing my joy for the Giant's winning, but I am still happy they won.

Being a New Yorker aside and biases to rest for a few would you have rather seen the Patriots make history and say you watched it or leave things the way the are?

Discus.

are you serious?
laugh.gif

^thanks
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Damn shirts on NFL Shop are back ordered....better get more shipments in lol im waiting for mine
pimp.gif

Still cant believe the Giants are the Champions
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eli obviously deserves all the props in the world, but Tyree needs just as much. He made one of the top clutch catches ive ever seen, ripping a ball away froma no nonsense defender. And it was on his head too.
laugh.gif

funny thing about the 18-1 chants, if the pats had lost in regular season, those chants would have been heard after the game too...
laugh.gif

Rain on the Jints parade? I don't know about other Jint fans, but that is just not possible. We just did something that many teams failed to do the wholeyear, on the biggest stage of them all, against the 00s dynasty. No offense to anyone, but anything said cannoy rain on my parade. My squad just won the SuperBowl, hate all you want, you're just wasting your time and efforts.

I do kinda wish i could've see a perfect season happen right infront of my eyes. And its ashame that it didn't happen, because its likely that we willnever see anything like that ever again in our lifetime.

But I'm a Jets fan so, @@!@ THE PATRIOTS!!

The only perfect season I would ever wanna see, is if da Giants or da Bills go 19-0, which prolly will never happen...but I DEFINITELY would never want daPatriots achieve that

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I like all the NY teams, and I'm more than happy that the Giant's pulled this off.

Before the Super Bowl started I'm not going to lie I didn't think the Giant's would win, but I had a feeling that they would pull off a upset and stun the world.

But, today I talked to my co-worker, who's also a Giant's fan, and he had a thought that it would have been great to see the Patriots make history and say you were alive to see it because that isn't something that is gonna happen for a long long time...maybe if ever again.

He had me second guessing my joy for the Giant's winning, but I am still happy they won.

Being a New Yorker aside and biases to rest for a few would you have rather seen the Patriots make history and say you watched it or leave things the way the are?

Discus.

I'm a 49ers fan so I don't have great pleasure in either team, especially knowing what the Giants did to Joe in '91. But I'm glad thaty'all won so the debate about Brady being the best QB ever can finally be put to rest. Joe never lost a Super Bowl so he's still the king. And lookat it this way, had the Patriots won history would've been made. BUT! History was still made because everyone will remember them as the team that STOPPEDa perfect season from happening. They'll go down in history like the '85 Dolphins who stopped the Bears perfect season and the '84 Steelers whoderailed the 49ers dreams of repeating the '72 Dolphins. Just savor the victory and enjoy it, and take pride in what your team has accomplished.

No. Hell no. Really I don't care to witness history nearly as much as I care to see my team win. I don't care if Jesus himself were leading the Heat toan undefeated season and the Knicks were 1 and 80, I'm cheering for the Knicks. And even if it wasn't my team I much rather see the underdog win, thanthe Patriots solidify their dominance. Aside from the fact that I dislike their team and organization (and the area they represent) watching THAT kinda once ina lifetime history is a novelty that I can do without. Though it's definitely interesting to see a team go where so little have gone before, it's evenmore interesting to me to see the nfl mantra "any given Sunday" play out on such a grand scale.

^ Where the hell was that ? I didn't see anything like that going on at all.

Stupid +%+ kids.

Discus.

f history. First of all they are stinkin cheaters. 2nd of all they are a cocky pompous team. I dont want a team like that tainting the record books. and lastly, giants themselves broke records on their own that are equally amazing.

no one took pics of the chick with the "Tom Brady Kiss it" with an arrow on her lower back pointing to her butt?

edit: never mind i found it on the Daily News website...she's alright
gal_gparade4.jpg

half of those kids will be caught within 2 months, too many cameras watching. Same exact thing happened at a Yankees parade many years ago, heard "Amor DeRey", punk #%# latin kings

SMH @ New Yorkers. The decay of society. Its Amazing how impolite and rude they are. That video goes to prove my point.. Why do they feel the need to vandalizea cop car? Always saying F the police. This country would rip itself apart if there weren't any cops.

And where the hell did 15 million giants fans come from? this is the biggest bandwagon of any team I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom