Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

^
indifferent.gif

Yeah, it's only New Yorkers.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

^
indifferent.gif

Yeah, it's only New Yorkers.
indifferent.gif

for real. riots in LA when the Lakers won it all...Boston def. had its share of reckless fans wildin out after the 04 world series...any major city has itsshare of fools that confuse celebrating and vandalism

Originally Posted by MarsIV

SMH @ New Yorkers. The decay of society. Its Amazing how impolite and rude they are. That video goes to prove my point.. Why do they feel the need to vandalize a cop car? Always saying F the police. This country would rip itself apart if there weren't any cops.

And where the hell did 15 million giants fans come from? this is the biggest bandwagon of any team I've ever seen.

shut the $$+$ up

indifferent.gif

Why are Cowboy fans the only people complaining/*****ing/salty in this thread?

Get a life, at least make SENSE.

Originally Posted by MarsIV

SMH @ New Yorkers. The decay of society. Its Amazing how impolite and rude they are. That video goes to prove my point.. Why do they feel the need to vandalize a cop car? Always saying F the police. This country would rip itself apart if there weren't any cops.

And where the hell did 15 million giants fans come from? this is the biggest bandwagon of any team I've ever seen.

shut the hell up

laugh.gif
@ these unfaithful Giants fans catching feelings. Yall were the sameones bashing your coach and QB all season, now you cant stop slobbering on them. What a loyal bunch you are.

Last time I checked, our disagreement had nothing at all to do with the Giants... instead it was over a statement on New Yorkers.

Nice job trying to change the subject, though.

LOL @ you trying to invade this thread by posting up derogatory comments like you know what you're actually talking about. You failed.

has tiki made any comments since the giants won the super bowl? im sure this question has been asked already i just dont feel like going through page afterpage to find the answer.

i dont know where he got em from, but my boy just posted these on my myspace, went thru damn near every page in this thread and havent seen em, so here you go,the g rated ones at least, PM me for the rest...theres 4 total...

the other 2 i might get banned for, so i aint gonna post em lol

^ YO, PM me the other 2
pimp.gif

Overall, its been a great week to be a fan in NYC.

a) The Giants proved all the doubters wrong and won the championship.

b) The NY Mets traded for arguably THE best pitcher in all of beisbol.

c) There are rumors (according to 660 WFAN) that Isiah may be fired as soon as TODAY.

Yeah, I heard the Isiah thing.

I swear, if Isiah gets fired today I will totally blow a load in excitement. That would really top off an amazing week.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ YO, PM me the other 2
pimp.gif

c) There are rumors (according to 660 WFAN) that Isiah may be fired as soon as TODAY.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ YO, PM me the other 2
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Add more
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i hate the Fan lol
mike and the mad dog don't know $@% about basketball

by the way, are the dvd's for the giants superbowl championship selling in Modell's yet?

i know they're online but I rather just walk into modells and have it in my hands already lol

Back
Top Bottom