Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

So poised, right?
laugh.gif

It's amazing how fast perception can change.

Im not liking all this talking by the Giants. They dont talk all year and now they're acting like champions already. Like they are just going to go outthere and have fun instead of trying to win. And thats *!!@$!%*.

This 2 week wait and media day *!!@$!%* got to their heads and i dont see them winning anymore. You got Plex and all of them going to the garden and gettingcheered like they won a superbowl already. This is why the Giants suck after Bye weeks. They better start focusing quick and stop talking.

i dont think the giants' talking has been bad. its one thing to come out and guarantee victory...but they're not doing that. im ok with what theyvebeen saying.

Yeah he didnt guarantee anything but still, why even say it? The media takes the littlest things and magnifies them. Like the bullshh story about Plax sayingthe Giant WR's were better. He never even said that, but they made it seem like he said it. Now you got these dudes acting like stars and saying that theyhave nothing to lose. These 2 weeks definitely strayed their focus, especially Plax. Coughlin better get in that +#+(nh) at practice.

yeah i know what ya mean. its just the media asks them stuff, and they feel like they have to say something. but yeah if you can just stay quiet, thats best.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yeah i know what ya mean. its just the media asks them stuff, and they feel like they have to say something. but yeah if you can just stay quiet, thats best.

it's too late anyways, the fact that the Giants all wore black suits the day they arrived in Phoenix has already done it.... then again, Boston hasalready planned the parade (understandably since they needed to re-organize the police efforts due to "Super-Tuesday")..... so they both cancel eachother out.

brady should be in a full body cast by now according to those weekly reports.

i hate it when dudes jibber jab. it makes for good ESPN ratings, but they have to be more "professional" about it.

let's get it on already.

by the way, are those flu reports about some of the giants true? that's not good, if so.

Brady cracks me up. He shouldn't, and I am supposed to "dislike" him as a Steeler fan, but I can't help but like and laugh at/with the guy

Giants 34-31, game winning TD catch by steve smith then brady int to aaron ross

they were 0-4 vs. the 3 best teams in the NFL record wise before the playoffs and soon they will be 3-0 in the playoffs. man how sweet that would be

Giants keys to victory

-Eli Manning can't throw int's
-Cant make dum mistakes like catching a INT and fumbling it back.
-Gotta get pressure on Brady with our front 4. (I dont know if Giants fans remember but they had 2 starting linemen out that game)
-Have good long drives, run that play clock to 1 every time you can.
-Plax tuck that ball in.
-RBs havent fumbled during the playoffs so keep 2 hands on that ball!!!
-Giants need to learn how to close games out with the offense. The last 2 games we gave the Cowboys & Packers numerous opportunities to comeback on us butthe defense stopped em. If we do that wth the Pats they'll win.

Am i the only one who wants Webster on Moss instead of Madison ? Webster has shown he could finally make a play on the ball and he could get a better jam onMoss to slow him down a bit. Madison has played good football for us but he's just to small for Moss and hasnt played a game in the playoffs. Ross onstallworth and Madison on Welker would be our best match ups i think. I really like Madison playing those short routes on Welker to

Just flew back from DC and the airport was FULL of people in Pats jerseys and gear. One gate with a flight heading out to Phoenix had to have had more than 50%of the people in jerseys. Then people flying to random places like Cali or NY or Chicago also were rocking tons of Pats gear. Kind of cool to see.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Giants keys to victory

-Eli Manning can't throw int's
-Cant make dum mistakes like catching a INT and fumbling it back.
-Gotta get pressure on Brady with our front 4. (I dont know if Giants fans remember but they had 2 starting linemen out that game)
-Have good long drives, run that play clock to 1 every time you can.
-Plax tuck that ball in.
-RBs havent fumbled during the playoffs so keep 2 hands on that ball!!!
-Giants need to learn how to close games out with the offense. The last 2 games we gave the Cowboys & Packers numerous opportunities to comeback on us but the defense stopped em. If we do that wth the Pats they'll win.

Am i the only one who wants Webster on Moss instead of Madison ? Webster has shown he could finally make a play on the ball and he could get a better jam on Moss to slow him down a bit. Madison has played good football for us but he's just to small for Moss and hasnt played a game in the playoffs. Ross on stallworth and Madison on Welker would be our best match ups i think. I really like Madison playing those short routes on Welker to

Yep.

The Giants need to convert ALL redzone opportunities...that will make or break them

Giants key to victory: 1)An asteroid obliterates the Patriots' hotel and they win by default, 2) Lawrence Maroney gets dismembered, or 3)Fatass MichaelStrahan comes around the corner and snaps Brady's leg in two in the first quarter. Unless any one of these things happen it doesn't look good for theGiants. They are statistically the worst team ever to reach the Superbowl. Kellerman and Brian Kenney were braking it down on Espn radio, saying their pointdifferential for the year was only +22 (Patriots was 350 something, best in NFL history), and they were a scorching minus 9 with turnover ratio.

Back
Top Bottom