Supra Footwear

Show in NO
cajundome.jpg

BET awards
weetjkjak2.thumbnail.png

studdedsky.thumbnail.jpg

The Supra NS Gods have just rained down crates of kicks upon us! We got the Black Patent Studded NS Skytops, Red NS Strapped, Black NS Strapped, Red NS Cubans,Silver NS Indy's, Black NS Indy's, as well as some special Yellow Vaider treats. We're working hard getting these ready for sale right now, sothese will all be available Saturday, September 6th at Noon, meaning tomorrow. Get there while you can!

via Factory 413

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Why'd you pay so much money?
i couldnt wait... ive had them for almost a month now though and I haven't seen anybody else with them on so i guess $80 for exclusivity ifyou want to look at it differently.

how much lower in height is the vaiders compared to the skytops.... oh and can someone post a full fit with the tuf skytops not just the shoe cause i cant helpbut feel they would look weird on me because of how high they look

Originally Posted by customkilla23

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

goodbye creative rec.... hard to say goodbye to Vans since I've been reppin for so long, but they have shown me no love...

just got the homey endorsement from Supra so I will be repping very hard....

man their fall lineup is crazy!
please dont jump on it, stay with ya creative recs and vans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

umm....
naw son, I owned the first prototype skytop supras almost 2 years ago bro.
chad is an OG homey of mine....

wait til you see TK's signature shoe....

Vans didn't show no love really,
creative rec, full sponsor and drops cheese, but the new indy's and other joints is crazy.
I thought TK was doin the Ice Cream thing...
supra just signed him

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... ice creams are wack anyways:.

man i really liked these supras but now since lil wayne the ultimate brainwasher is sportin them iono if i want them anymore.. i actually like those tiffs tho

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

^^^^The reason you would posted something about Lil Wayne wearing Supras?
indifferent.gif
You just had fuel to the fire for hypebeasts, that just buy whatever their favorite rapper is wearing without using their brains if they really like it or not. I listen Lil Wayne alot but he is truly a ultimate hypebeast, so sad how he thinks he's a skateboarder, LOL! And whats with the piercing. I'm sorry Wayne but your not Curren$y. Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers alive but he really a swagger jacker, LOL! No hate just stating my opinion.
He thinks he is a skater because he is wearing Supras?

I guess anybody who wears Jordan thinks they are a basketball player.

who cares.

Originally Posted by munition sf

I doubt he wore them because they were "gifts." I mean, this guy switched his shoes THREE times throughout the VMAs. Most likely he was paid to wear them. But props to Weezy, more money for him.
It's because he thinks he's on some "next sh#t" (direct quote). I know someone inside Weezy's camp, and I posted this in theother Supra/Wayne thread. For the BET Awards, the guys from Supra went to Wayne's hotel to GIVE him FREE stuff. I'm not knocking Weezy for liking thestuff, but he honestly in the mindset that he's kinda the first on this stuff. Notice, you won't find any photos pre-BET awards with him wearingSupra's.

And I read the Sneaker Freaker article, and as far as it being all organic with how Wayne is now wearing Supra's, that's BS. No, they're not payinghim to wear them, but he didn't just "find" Supra. They went to him.

The moral of this story. Kids, most of the time, your favorite rapper is a hypebeast.
roll.gif

i think ima have to see if my local shop has those tiffany/snakeskins cuz they have really grown on me

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Mann...I dont even mess with Supras like that but those Snakeskin Vaiders are somethin serious...

im the same way bro, but between the snakeskin, the grapes, and the TK's ima be picking sum up now

Back
Top Bottom