Supreeeeemmmeeee Cliiiiieeeenteeeelllleeee!!!

Who went that hardest on Buck 50? I'm spinning this back for the next hour at least
pimp.gif
Here's my order

Redman "Ya'll not prepared, for the project flow with extra stairs"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ghostface "It's me ya'll"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Method Man "Ain't nothing nice in NY, we all, stick you for your cake and your icing"
pimp.gif

Cappa "Post up like paint on walls"
grin.gif

CRACK
pimp.gif
This %%%$ never gets old!

"...Supa-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ala-docious...
(Repeat backwards)..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"...Ya'll not trained to brawl...
Ya'll more like in training bras!!!!!..."

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Ghostface breaking down Supreme Clientele ...
Ghostface Killah: "Cobra Clutch" was abstract, an abstract joint. People get me twisted and sh*t. See I created a style when I did "Nutmeg" and "One" and all the other sh*t. I was in Africa and I was like, "Yo I'ma make a rhyme not meaning nothing." Just put words together but what the sentence might mean, might not got nothing to do for nothing. I did it on "Nutmeg" and I the first verse on "One" and all the other sh*t. People started getting me confused. Like, "Damn I don't know what he's talking about." But it wasn't meant for you to know what I was talking about cause it was just a style that I created. So people f*cked around and got caught. Yeah, I don't know what he talking about and this and that and a third.

secondarythumb.aspx
Rap to me is universal, you can play with the sh*t and whatever whatever. I just wanted to be the first@%%%%+ to make a rap that way. So when I did "Cobra Clutch" and "Nutmeg" and "One" and all that, if you look at the rest of my songs on a lot of other albums, it's not like that, ya feel me?

I don't want ni**as to get it twisted cause I can get busy. That's what "Cobra Clutch" was. It was something in those kind of chambers right there. I could have came and wrote ill darts but those days I was just f*cking with sh*t.

This ___ Ghost gave me headaces trying to decipher his @+#+ when in reality he wasn't talking about @+#+
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Seek intelligence slickest+%!%!% going since grease check out the grays in the side of my waves i grew those in rikersstressed out balled up in a cage

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I thought I was about to be jamming to this album, until I realized that I downloaded the damn instumental version.

I really want to hear this album though.
nerd.gif

Somebody
nerd.gif

thank god for that.....

thought i couldnt understand it because i hail from the land of earl grey and scones
smh.gif

still i mess with clientele all day...one the best albums i got. production is stupid.

Meth killed this.

and yea supreme clientele was supposed to not mean anything.

just ghost saying some random @%!% that sounded fly.

Back
Top Bottom