Survey: How much would you spend on a quality piece of shirt and pants?

sorry for chasing you off of NT
laugh.gif

good luck with you clothing line

1. C
2. A
3. A

I'm extremely cheap. Also, I'm a firm believer in "it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it." All of my shirts (EXCEPT Polo shirts which I only buy from Marshall's for $34.99) cost $20 or less. Most of the time their non-labeled, plain shirts. I try to avoid spending more than $30 on jeans (unless they're a good pair of Levi's).

***EDIT*** It's ironic that I call myself cheap when I spend so much on shoes (have purchased shoes for $1000+ a pair
tired.gif
).

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

i don't mind spending a lot of money on shoes, but i'm more of a bargain shopper when it comes to clothing...
In my eyes no shirt is worth over $50 and no pair of pants is worth more than $70

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

BBB. And....You're still alive?! Nice to know. Updates on the E90?
Haha.  I left NT when I dedicated the whole summer a few years back to study for the GRE.  I never returned because I felt like I got too old for the majority of the board, and I was pretty busy with working and school.  I sold the E90 a year ago because of my former job where I had to drive through severe traffic.  The car also had issues once it passed 70K miles.  I bought a new TSX to replace the car.  The power sucks, but the MPG is a lot better and the ride is smoother.  The next logical car would've been the E9X M3, which I was close to pulling the trigger on, but the better choice was not to because:  I'm not even sure how much longer I'll be in this country as I'm looking at working abroad for the experience and of course better pay, once my program is complete in December.

I'm not really into modding anymore, but I definitely still have a passion for fine automobiles.  My next nice car will be a Porsche, but it will be a while.

In my hiatus, I became very interested in fine men's wear (ie sourcing of rare, exotic, unique fabrics), hence why I want to start this business on the side.  It's definite not street wear, but I wanted to conduct the survey nonetheless.  I also became interested in traveling, hence why I want to work abroad for a while. 

Hope all is well with you, dude!  Gotta go to the gym now to upkeep the lifestyle.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

sorry for chasing you off of NT
laugh.gif

good luck with you clothing line
laugh.gif
I don't recall any issues we had.  I went off NT because other priorities took over, man.  Real life kicked in, and I started my journey.

Thanks for the well wish.  I still need to educate myself a lot more before this whole thing can come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom