Swag or no swag? Can my fellow bros translate a drunken dime's text message

cpatrey

Banned
Last night I run into this girl from undergrad. Personality was always hit or miss with her but I always had a thing for her...one of the baddest girls I know. Sucks is that she knew she was bad, and that I was always digging her. But at the same time I always had a girlfriend when I knew her so I couldn't really act on it even if she was willing. So we drunkenly text back and forth last night, just some sarcastic gibberish from what I recall. I do remember while we were talking I was extra swaggy 
pimp.gif
i.e. making her laugh a lot, sarcastically teasing her about her horrible job, and I also vaguely remember her telling me she was recently single and having issues meeting guys or something. Don't remember how we parted ways, I was sauced. Her last text to me was this:

How is anybody suppsed to read inbetween the lines of your mixed signals? Either your in love with me or you hate me, it might take an expert to decipher

I didn't respond because I kinda wanted to leave her hanging, she's so dope I didn't want to look OD thirsty, ya know? Any of my fellow bros wanna translate? Did she just drunkenly admit she's feeling me? Maybe timing is finally on my side...idk.

Last night I run into this girl from undergrad. Personality was always hit or miss with her but I always had a thing for her...one of the baddest girls I know. Sucks is that she knew she was bad, and that I was always digging her. But at the same time I always had a girlfriend when I knew her so I couldn't really act on it even if she was willing. So we drunkenly text back and forth last night, just some sarcastic gibberish from what I recall. I do remember while we were talking I was extra swaggy 
pimp.gif
i.e. making her laugh a lot, sarcastically teasing her about her horrible job, and I also vaguely remember her telling me she was recently single and having issues meeting guys or something. Don't remember how we parted ways, I was sauced. Her last text to me was this:

How is anybody suppsed to read inbetween the lines of your mixed signals? Either your in love with me or you hate me, it might take an expert to decipher

I didn't respond because I kinda wanted to leave her hanging, she's so dope I didn't want to look OD thirsty, ya know? Any of my fellow bros wanna translate? Did she just drunkenly admit she's feeling me? Maybe timing is finally on my side...idk.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are you daft? That's plain English right there son. Go in for the kill.

I'm trying not to over think, but hard not to when you're attempting to knock down a girl you've been feeling for a while...and we're both sarcastic so it's tough to gauge each other.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are you daft? That's plain English right there son. Go in for the kill.

I'm trying not to over think, but hard not to when you're attempting to knock down a girl you've been feeling for a while...and we're both sarcastic so it's tough to gauge each other.

go listen to a charlie sheen interview....

then go jam some Lil B...

then make your decision...

go listen to a charlie sheen interview....

then go jam some Lil B...

then make your decision...

Stop sending mixed signals (IF in fact that's what you're doing) and just whip it out already.

Stop sending mixed signals (IF in fact that's what you're doing) and just whip it out already.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

thought you had a girlfriend?
He also has an ex...

P.S - Send her hundreds of dollars worth of flowers, not roses though...See how she responds.

He also has an ex...

P.S - Send her hundreds of dollars worth of flowers, not roses though...See how she responds.

Funny you say that, because I think (but can't confirm -- it's all very hazy) I may have mentioned my girlfriend towards the end of our conversation last night, and that's what she meant by mixed signals. Like conversation was going really well, and then I dropped a "you can't have me, I have a girlfriend" type bomb to knock her off center. Like I said, this is a girl that knew she could bag me for years, so I couldn't approach her all eager beaver.

I wouldn't waver on my boo with just any girl, but I've been crushing on this girl for such a long time. No crime is analyzing her motives on a General Forum.

Funny you say that, because I think (but can't confirm -- it's all very hazy) I may have mentioned my girlfriend towards the end of our conversation last night, and that's what she meant by mixed signals. Like conversation was going really well, and then I dropped a "you can't have me, I have a girlfriend" type bomb to knock her off center. Like I said, this is a girl that knew she could bag me for years, so I couldn't approach her all eager beaver.

I wouldn't waver on my boo with just any girl, but I've been crushing on this girl for such a long time. No crime is analyzing her motives on a General Forum.

Son..just break up with your GF and get it over with if you're gonna keep talking to other girls. The fact that you're even considering this is...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Son..just break up with your GF and get it over with if you're gonna keep talking to other girls. The fact that you're even considering this is...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Where are the pics of said dope chick? And yea she wants to get laid down

Totally can't remember her last name.

As for getting laid down, I finally responded to her this morning with an innocuous, non-sarcastic, "Good seeing you last night." text. I felt that was a strong play.

Back
Top Bottom