Swedish chick who loves sneakers

IMO chicks and kicks =

289dcad.gif

Grow up and wear some shoes. I have nothing wrong with sneakers if they are running errands or working out but wearing Js, dunks and AMs casually and regularlyis not attractive.

Originally Posted by RellNye

IMO chicks and kicks =

289dcad.gif

Grow up and wear some shoes. I have nothing wrong with sneakers if they are running errands or working out but wearing Js, dunks and AMs casually and regularly is not attractive.

You speak the truth. give me a young lady in high heels.

i think shes cute and yes i like my girls in sneakers (but if they like heels i aint madd at them haha)

if a chick likes sneakers that's cool with me, but she can't be the type of chick that don't know how to dress any other way

if a chick likes sneakers that's cool with me, but she can't be the type of chick that don't know how to dress any other way
Yeah basically. I don't care as long as she knows when and where she can wear it why should it matter?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by kickz4show

She made a video about Nike ID
roll.gif
Like she discovered something
she's like what 4-5 years late?
laugh.gif
LOL. She's from Sweden though. She's probably changing the game over there.

Her face is average, now we don't know what her body beholds. That can make a difference. But on face alone and in the 5 seconds that I listened to her, Iwould get to know her over coffee.

are sneakers better than those dirty flat flipflops or those slipper ballerina shoes?? i would say yes.. better of the two evils are sneakers .

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

are sneakers better than those dirty flat flipflops or those slipper ballerina shoes?? i would say yes.. better of the two evils are sneakers .
pimp.gif

warm weather is so close

Back
Top Bottom