Switch lives with a fictional character?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I dont know how this isnt everyone's answer.

Tony Stark is cool, but he doesn't have any power without his suit. I'd much rather be able to teleport myself to wherever I want to go.
but money = power ?

that being said, teleporting would be pretty neat.

True, money would be nice. I'm sure with teleporting I could get whatever money I wanted, though. Just like dude in the movie. And imagine, you could be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds. Oh, boring rainy weekend in the States? Let me go to my condo in Europe and see what's good.

Spiderman but without giving a damb. I want the ability to turn into man spider though. 6 armsssss for the win

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

492971d8-d81e-11df-8228-a8bfc396a36f.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Tony Starks...
maybe because some of us dont want to have to risk our life everyday fighting the hulk and others like him....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Tony Starks...
maybe because some of us dont want to have to risk our life everyday fighting the hulk and others like him....

maybe im overthinking the question, but just cause we want to be that person does that mean we inherit that persons environment too?  so if i pick vinny chase like OP did, does that means I dont live in a world with super villains that have mutant powers?  could i just be Tony Starks and then retire from being a superhero and just chill out in my multi million dollar compound with a bevy of smoking hot chicks?  

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

maybe im overthinking the question, but just cause we want to be that person does that mean we inherit that persons environment too?  so if i pick vinny chase like OP did, does that means I dont live in a world with super villains that have mutant powers?  could i just be Tony Starks and then retire from being a superhero and just chill out in my multi million dollar compound with a bevy of smoking hot chicks?  

the question is that do you want to switch lives

for me, that rules out all marvel superheroes.  their lives are too hard.  too many enemies lol. 

I actually have to think about this question... 

brb.

Definately Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne
-the swag
-the women
-the cars
-the looks
-the money
-the damn technology
-and the fact that they are two of the most kickass superheroes ever.

EASSSILLY,

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by scshift

25qr9s5.jpg

Or any other role which involves money and cars
pimp.gif
so you want to die in ball of flames?
Just cause that happens to him doesn't mean I'll live my life differently.

If the question meant whatever happens to the character happens to you I'll have to rethink my answer.

But I thought it was meant you're put into the character's situation with all the resources and the personality of the character.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

As for me

transformers-dark-of-the-moon-movie-photos.jpg

Sam Witwicky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude lives the life I dream of
tired.gif

Yo I thought about putting down an actual transformer like Bumblebee or Starscream or something... not my 1st choice but definitely top 3.

The hell do you want to be Sam for though? Dude just gets tossed around in every movie... he's the kid on the court full of adults
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom