Switched from iPhone to Android... Group texting help?

So I broke my iPhone and was able to get an S3 real cheap from AT&T.. The only downside so far is the lack of group messaging capabilities.. Is there an app or some sort of work around through rooting the phone that will help?

I want a group text to stay in one thread like it did with the iPhone...

I have S3 and all of my friends have iphones so I can never partake in group chats :frown:. My 5 comes in today doe :smokin

I guess group chat comes in handy with your friends.

I don't have any friends...

;(

i use handcent for group texting. works fine with ios users. goSMS should have this option too.

I've used goSMS for about two months now. Have no problems with it. You can group chat with folks on their iPhone and also use emoji's. I even downloaded an iOS theme which make the text screen look similar to the text screen on an iPhone.

I guess group chat comes in handy with your friends.

I don't have any friends...

;(
36096728.jpg
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Any SMS app should have it, handcent is what I have, but I never group chat, I just mass send to people and so only I get back individual responses.

Last edited:
There's group messaging apps out there but it doesn't matter cause depending on the speed of the replies it'll just crash your phone. Other than that the S3 is a great phone only downside I had. Had to switch back to iphone, and battery issues too. You can fall asleep with your iphone and still have battery whereas with the S3 you fall asleep and that joint gon be DEAD!

thing is Group me and all those are fine, but nothing beats iMessage as a native app, nobody got time to be use a specific app just to group chat 1 person when everyone else can use the native app.

So I broke my iPhone and was able to get an S3 real cheap from AT&T.. The only downside so far is the lack of group messaging capabilities.. Is there an app or some sort of work around through rooting the phone that will help?

I want a group text to stay in one thread like it did with the iPhone...

Break your S3 and go back to ATT and get an iphone 5.......:pimp:

Be prepared to receive multiple one off text messages, with some that don't even make sense to you.

That's your punishment for leaving ios :lol:

err groupme works when others are using it too.

Back
Top Bottom