'Syrup' sippin NTers...

anyone try this drink? ( consists of tussin cough syrup, and jolly ranchers to make it look colorful.) any stories? cuz ima start and want to hear anyonesgood/bad experiences...
post away.

There is a certain NTer that does it.
laugh.gif

it started in the south. rappers like lil wayne, david banner, pimp c (RIP), and DJ screw (RIP) are hooked on it. the drink is suppose to make u lifted andvery very slow actions. the hardest drink is when the cough syrup is prescribed (promethezane) sp?

Originally Posted by jboii23

it started in the south. rappers like lil wayne, david banner, pimp c (RIP), and DJ screw (RIP) are hooked on it. the drink is suppose to make u lifted and very very slow actions. the hardest drink is when the cough syrup is prescribed (promethezane) sp?
sounds interesting......

Originally Posted by jboii23

it started in the south. rappers like lil wayne, david banner, pimp c (RIP), and DJ screw (RIP) are hooked on it. the drink is suppose to make u lifted and very very slow actions. the hardest drink is when the cough syrup is prescribed (promethezane) sp?

look into why they died

in college this kid did this thing called a "robotrip". Drank a bottle of Robitussin (sp?), you don't know what this kid did next

There was a pretty big post about this a couple days ago....maybe dude was right with that post saying things been getting mad repetitive lately.

There was a dude who used to do this in the dorms at tech school for the Air Force.
He'd just buy like 2 bottles of OTC Robitussin and drink them straight up.

Originally Posted by krayziegunts

in college this kid did this thing called a "robotrip". Drank a bottle of Robitussin (sp?), you don't know what this kid did next

What did he do, What did he do.

When you say Tuss i hope you talking about Tussionex and NOT Robitussin
roll.gif

And the sprite and jolly ranchers are for flavor not to make it look colorful
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hold up, I remember this NT'er made a thread about a month ago, sayin that he drank some of his girl's cough medicine straight out tha bottle w/omixing it with anything, and how he didnt feel good afterwords, and he asked if he should see a doctor or somethin. what happened to that dude? is he stillalive?

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by krayziegunts

What did he do, What did he do.

pulled down his pants and pooped infront of the first 3 rooms in the dorm hall, all while holding an umbrella over himself and holding "someones"hand. He claimed that person was Toad Toadstool from the Mario games. I kid you not

I tried Robo before. It has to be the DM version. I didn't drink enough and it just made me sleepy. But I've seen other people trip pretty hard on it.

Yeah all these rappers blowin it up makin the price triple from back in the days when u could get it 4 real cheap down here with no prescription. its hard 2get a prescription 4 some promethazine and codeine. And its got 2 be that purple syrup. Also they mix it with sprite because it turns purple when u mix it withthe prometh. But u can mix it with other drinks.

This Thread Is Like Asking Kindergartners "Where Do Baby Come From".

"SYRUP" IS PAIN MEDICINE IN A LIQUID COUGH SYRUP. THE PROMETH IS ONLY PRESENT TO KEEP YOU FROM GETTING SICK OFF THE PAIN MEDICINE.

Most People Drink The Purple Kind It Contains "Codeine". Then You Got The Yellow Kind "The Kind Three 6 Refers To Which Has Hydrocodone"Vicodin"" Which Is Considerbly Stronger Then Its Purple Counter Part, "For Real Sippers Only".

I'm A Real Sipper.

Sippin Is The Devil You Will Get Addicted And YOu Will Have Withdrawls If You Sip On The Regular Stay Away. I Personaly Think Its The Same As Poppin PainPills. <--- Disclaimer lol

Back
Top Bottom