System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Whoa. I must have slept for a minute but when did the Michigan S.O.D shorts come out? and WHERE can I get a pair??

Thanks

Originally Posted by 6FOOT9TARHEEL

what do you mean they are authentic
that's right, none of those are authentic.

the authentic shorts are dri fit and don't have M-XXXL sizing. they are number sizes.

also, they are not available at retail.

all of the shorts pictured, besides the ones the players are wearing, are a replica of some kind.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

From what I have seen the twill shorts are dri fit as well
you're right, they are a form of dri fit, but no where near the authentic version of the shorts.

in general, the dri fit used on game shorts is much thicker and sturdier than that used in these replica shorts.

I think what that guy was talking is that there is a tag that says "authentic" on them. All the twill shorts do (at least all the ones i have)

Originally Posted by SupaHoya

Got the G'Town grey shorts and they're authentic! Awesome deal for $48 after 20% off eastbay code
smile.gif
The ones they sell are not Authentic...I've got several pair of G'Town shorts from Jon Wallace and a pair from Tyler and the material isnoticeably different

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by mjpit23

From what I have seen the twill shorts are dri fit as well
you're right, they are a form of dri fit, but no where near the authentic version of the shorts.

in general, the dri fit used on game shorts is much thicker and sturdier than that used in these replica shorts.
That's cool - thanks for the clarification

Originally Posted by chermy23

Whoa. I must have slept for a minute but when did the Michigan S.O.D shorts come out? and WHERE can I get a pair??

Thanks

the easiest place would be eastbay with that 20% off code.....

i got mine at hoh , no more there though....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I think what that guy was talking is that there is a tag that says "authentic" on them. All the twill shorts do (at least all the ones i have)
ah, ok. i was not aware. thanks for that clarification.

Originally Posted by bucks6

Are all the jerseys system of dress too then?..specifically the Duke ones
Duke is not an SOD school but I have not seen their shorts for this year.

sorry, to clarify i meant the actual jersey..like the one you can buy from eastbay...is that SOD too since all the shorts from eastbay are?

Does anyone know if the new black USC shorts have the SC logo on the leg anywhere? I cannot tell from the Eastbay pic.

Thanks

I was wondering about the USC shorts as well. I love 'em.

Those Oregon shorts are very nice as well.

the usc shorts dont have a logo on them , and the oregon ones are interesting...
i'm thinking of picking up the green pair with the camo print.....sick!!

Originally Posted by roebee94

the usc shorts dont have a logo on them , and the oregon ones are interesting...
i'm thinking of picking up the green pair with the camo print.....sick!!

Thanks for the info on the USC shorts. Without the logo they are simply another pair of black NIke shorts. No thanks.

I'll stick with the jersey.

Why do they have to go and change a good thing! I love the old uniforms and I absolutely hate the S.O.D.! Tight jersey with baggy shorts, come one. Is everyoneforgetting the old Arizona uniforms and UCONN uniforms already? Classics! Classics! This S.O.D. looks like something I could buy at Ross.

~Meister

Man where the hell can I get authentic shorts? It is pretty impossible these days? I miss the 90's.

Perhaps, if you call the schools themselves and tried to schmooze the equipment manager. Obviously, offer to pay but keep it reasonable, cuz if they'regame, they will know they have you good! I have tried it on a smaller scale and it has worked.

I just ordered the Georgetown pair off Swoosh. What's the difference between these and the pair that Eastbay has? I really wanted the pair that Eastbay hasbut I settled for these because I didn't want either pair of the Oregon's. Swoosh didn't have any of the others from what I saw.

/\ Trust me...I got a pair of the Georgetown shorts and the eastbay pic does them NO JUSTICE. These things are incredibly flames forreal. The Eastbay picdoesnt show you the side which is the hottest part. They look alot like the old school AI era Georgetown shorts. As far as difference...they're probablythe same. I've got Authentic ones so they are probably heavier than the ones being sold. (scored em from a player...I don't think they're going towear them. They are supposed to wear them in the Louisville game but JT3 is not usually a fan of changing things up)

Back
Top Bottom