Sz 12 JORDAN! Grape 5, Zen 11, Mocha 3, CDP 13, Wheat 13, Red 13, CDP 4, SB Pee Wee Dunk, AF1, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few Selling references on here from previous dealings. I pride myself on customer service and please feel free to contact them

Esquireraps - Sold NDS Jordan XI Concords & Traded him Jordan Fire Red V
Ballerboi561 - Sold DS Jordan Grape V
yankeesking92 – Sold Jordan Flint XIIIs
willakkaya – Sold Jordan Bred XIIIs
Jameson – Sold Flint XIIIs and Red Carpet Lebron VII
Jserryday – Traded Jordan VI Lows for Red Carpet Lebron VII
Datboimall – Traded Jordan XI Cool Greys for Lebron VII Red Carpets and Lebron VII Dunkmans, Also sold Christmas Lebron VIII, Also sold Entourage Lebron VIII
FsuNol8 – Sold Jordan Cool Grey XI
JordandaMan23 – Sold Jordan Cool Grey XI
waymire23 – Sold Jordan VIII Lows
RoPHIRo22 – Traded Jordan XI Cool Grey for Jordan XI Space Jams
Phat4dr – Traded Jordan XI Cool Greys for Jordan XIII Bred and Jordan Fire Red V
ALWAYZJWALKINN – Sold Jordan 2011 ASG
GoofyLoops – Sold Jordan Columbia XI
C83f – Sold Jordan Cool Grey XI
RevTheJedi – Sold Jordan Concord XI
Champ1on23 – Sold Jordan LS XV
NT2488 – Sold Jordan Snakeskin XI Lows
Matt2126 – Sold Jordan Black/Red XI
SkrimSauce – Sold Jordan Snakeskin XI Lows
NoneofYours – Traded Lebron VIII Low “Sprites” for Jordan YOTR VII
Twentyate28 – Sold Jordan Zen XI Lows & Jordan UNC XI Lows
Ilovejayss – Sold Jordan Columbia XI
Seth320 – Traded XIII, XI, VII for South Beach Lebrons
Ekim524778 – Sold Copper Foamposites
Uluv411 – Sold Nike Dunk SB High Papa Bears
XVIIIAirJordan – Sold Melo 1.5
Mustbetheshoe58 – Traded Jordan XI Concords for Grape Vs and Uncocoa AF1
R60vortex – Sold Jordan Concord XI
Rocket – Sold Jordan Snakeskin XI
ItzRaza786 – Sold Nike Dunk SB High “Sea Crystals”
Track Silencer – Sold Jordan Columbia XI, and Bred XI
BRADNSU – Sold Nike Kobe VI “Orange County”
Laptoplasane – Sold Nike Dunk SB Low “Shanghai” & Sold Jordan Tour IV
Vtine408 – Sold Jordan Zen XI Low and Jordan Chutney XIII
Whodatiz – Sold Jordan Mocha III
KingKorea76 – Sold DEADSTOCK Jordan Aqua VIII

Paypal is the best way to pay.

All prices are shipped

I will ship Via USPS SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION or UPS

I will ship double boxed and I usually ship same day as payment. If not same day I will ship the next day! Your shoes will come fast and in the same shape you see them here.

Hit up my PM or Email [email protected]

If you need more pictures do not hesitate to ask. I will be
 more than happy to take more.

TRADES:

CASH IS KING. This is True, especially in this thread. It will be hard for me to accept any trades.

I will only accept trades from this list!

I very much prefer Size 12 & 12.5 (11.5 is also accepted in Yeezys)

Jordan 1994 1

Jordan OG 1

Jordan Banned 1

Jordan Doernbecher I, II, III, IV, VI

Jordan IV Thunder or Lightning

Jordan XI Pink or Blue Snakeskin

Jordan Tokyo V

Jordan Eminem IV

Jordan Eminem II

Jordan OG III (Crumbles OK)

Jordan OG IV (Crumbles OK)

Jordan 1999 White or Black Cement IV (With Crumbling OK)

AF1 Maharam

AF1 Questlove

AF1 Kaws

AF1 Clot

AF1 Entourage

AF1 Michael Lau

Nike SB 3 Bears

Nike Air Max 90 Current Kaws

Nike SB Liberty Dunks

Nike SB Skunk Dunk

Nike McFly Hyperdunk

Nike Air Yeezy and Yeezy 2

Nike Shady Bursts

Nike Air Max 1 (Any color I don’t have) PATTA, PARRA, ATMOS, VIOTECH, URAWA Etc.

ALL shoes come from a SMOKE FREE home in climate-controlled storage. They smell like new shoes should.

VNDS Nike Air Force One Blue Linen

SIZE 12

$140 OBO

First pair is a pair of VNDS Linen (Blue) Air Forces Ones. These are Clean as hell and one of the classic colorways of the forces. A lot of different styles of forces have come out but it is always the clean old school colorways that stand the test of time. They are in awesome shape and you can see on the macro of the toes that there are 100% stars. Insoles are perfect. No scuffs or scrapes. No creasing which is insanity. These are the only non deadstock pair in this thread and it is hard to tell they are not. Kick +%! clean feel!

Jordan Zen XI Low

Size 12

$275 OBO

ZEN XI Lows may be the hardest XI to find! These are SICK. These are truly awesome and I will let the pictures speak for themselves. They DO come with Original Laces Insoles and Box and Retro Card! Nothing is wrong with them. Maybe worn once. Flawless Shoes!

2001 Jordan III Mocha

Size 12

$300 OBO

Good luck finding a wearable WHITE pair of these anytime soon. These Mocas have been upgraded by me. I stripped the midsoles and repainted with Angelous to make sure they were back to the white they were intended. I do my repainting a restorations with pride and it ends up being a better shoe than Nike did! Paint was properly stripped, primed, painted, and acrylic finisher was used. After that the whole shoe is waterproofed. These are clean. The Air bubble is clear. The toe rubber is not cracking at all! The shoes are 100% WEARABLE with solid clean midsoles! Look at the macro photos to see what kind of awesome shape these are in. No one is rocking Mochas these days. Come with crystal white laces. Unfortunately I do not have the OG box but a replacement box will be provided upon request.

Reebok Zig Tech IDs "South Beach FRESH"

Size 12

$95 OBO

So I made some Zig Tech Reebok ID's and wore them ONE time. They still have 100% tread. The shoe is sort of narrow and I did not realize that so they really don't fit me. My loss is someone on here's gain. These are sick. They take over 2 months to get once you ID them. I did a south beach Colorway on them. They say FRESH on the back because, lets face it, they are fresh as hell. I really like the shoe it just does not fit me. Reebok ships without boxes so there is no shoe box for this pair.

Jordan Count Down Pack IV

Size 12

$375 OBO

These are the IV that everyone wants to have an not to many people can say they do. These shoes are super clean and will turn heads in a second. These CDP IV have been upgraded by me. I stripped the midsoles and repainted with Angelous to make sure they were back to the way they were intended. I do my repainting a restorations with pride and it ends up being a better shoe than Nike did! Paint was properly stripped, primed, then the whole shoe is taped off and the entire midsole is painted white, I then retape off the white second and paint the black part black. Once everything looks perfect acrylic finisher was used. After that the whole shoe is waterproofed. These are clean. These are the IV to have. Don’t sleep on these beauties. See the Macro lens shots for the detail of the crisp lines!

Jordan Retro XIII Low Red/White Deadstock

Size 12

$275 OBO

Completely deadstock never worn Retro XIII Low that came out back in 2005. These shoes are flawless, never worn or tried on. They were not even kept laced. They have the Og box and laces with silver lace tips. Shoes are clean. Never worn! Not a lot to say. Factory fresh XIIIs

Jordan Retro XIII Count Down Pack Black/Red

Size 12

$350 OBO

Very Clean shoes that have not been retroed outside of the CDP. Toes look nice. Shoes are clean. These are the ones from the movie “He Got Game”. One of the best XIII. Worn a few times but are in great shape. Hologram is clear. Shoes are very nice. See the pics!

Jordan Retro XIII White/Wheat

Size 12

$300 OBO

Just another pair of shoes that have basically become extinct. Many people love the wheat’s because they have become so rare. You are not going to see someone else wearing these walking down the street. Great shape. Worn maybe once. With OG box! Another rare pair! See Pics!

Jordan Retro V Grapes

Size 12

$425 OBO

These kind of Grape V do not EXIST anymore. The Netting on these is CRYSTAL Clear. The whole shoe is clear and white. Comes with OG box and Lace Locks! I cant explain to you how nice these are. There are a lot of Deadstock pairs out there that have not aged this well. These have been babied and are ready for a new owner. These could be the crown jewel of someone’s collection. Amazing condition. Look at the pics!

Nike SB Dunk High Pee Wee Deadstock

Size 12

$320 OBO

Pee wee Herman gets caught doing something he shouldn’t have been doing in a movie theatre and nike makes a joke about it! These shoes are awesome. Completely DEADSTOCK! These have never been tried on. Come with the funny insoles and extra laces. As well as the box in flawless shape. Shoes are mint and have never been on anyone’s feet. See the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom