T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I guess Em decided that he wasn't going to put any effort in to Renegade when he SMASHED Jay on that right? So that means that Em's just that much of a better than emcee that he could take a day off and still son Jay?
laugh.gif

Ummmm... @$%$ all that other nonesense y'all are talking about I just wanted to point out that Renegade was a song that had already been recorded by Em & Royce waaaaaaaaaay before Royce's bars were dropped and Jay laid his voice on it and it was featured on BP... Sooooooo Yea.... Alright Y'all Can Continue With Y'all ****ery

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif

Naaaaaaaah Kerlew... Y'all stuck with Charlie
laugh.gif

I guess Em decided that he wasn't going to put any effort in to Renegade when he SMASHED Jay on that right? So that means that Em's just that much of a better than emcee that he could take a day off and still son Jay?
laugh.gif

Ummmm... @$%$ all that other nonesense y'all are talking about I just wanted to point out that Renegade was a song that had already been recorded by Em & Royce waaaaaaaaaay before Royce's bars were dropped and Jay laid his voice on it and it was featured on BP... Sooooooo Yea.... Alright Y'all Can Continue With Y'all ****ery

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif

Naaaaaaaah Kerlew... Y'all stuck with Charlie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bachellor is a lame. Jesus.

Fam, why are you even posting? Didn't I son you badly enough in the last thread? 

Get your little snitch @%@ out of here.

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fam, why are you even posting? Didn't I son you badly enough in the last thread? 

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You mad. You didn't son anyone dummy. Hush up before I get you banned for real this time
grin.gif

Your mom wanted to abort you but couldn't afford it. She looks at you every day in disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom