T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Dude is from NYC huh? 

We not claimin' him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bachellor is a lame. Jesus.

Fam, why are you even posting? Didn't I son you badly enough in the last thread? 

Get your little snitch @%@ out of here.

roll.gif
You mad. You didn't son anyone dummy. Hush up before I get you banned for real this time
grin.gif

Your mom wanted to abort you but couldn't afford it. She looks at you every day in disappointment.

Yea something definitely happened in here. Not too long ago this was only 2 pages.
laugh.gif
Like dude said, I thought the damn song dropped to jump all the way to 8 pages like that. That's like on "Official Drake Thread..." status right there.

Yea something definitely happened in here. Not too long ago this was only 2 pages.
laugh.gif
Like dude said, I thought the damn song dropped to jump all the way to 8 pages like that. That's like on "Official Drake Thread..." status right there.

Nice. I F with Stacks verse. Dude does it so effortless and stay spitting real *+$. This dude Chris couldn't be seen in the same room with some of these dudes and he starts crying on BET Awards now he got the hottest rappers in the game on a song.
laugh.gif
Props to Chris and his team.
laugh.gif

Nice. I F with Stacks verse. Dude does it so effortless and stay spitting real *+$. This dude Chris couldn't be seen in the same room with some of these dudes and he starts crying on BET Awards now he got the hottest rappers in the game on a song.
laugh.gif
Props to Chris and his team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Drake is going to be around a LONG time
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

all he does is telll these $%%% what they wanna hear, lol. can't blame him though

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Drake is going to be around a LONG time
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

all he does is telll these $%%% what they wanna hear, lol. can't blame him though

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This remix won't be ANYthing special...

Its gonna be a 6 minute song with EVERYone spittin verses that sound like !+*# they already spit...

But of course, its gonna be the BEST thing in the world tho...

30t6p3b.gif

Once again, NayStradamus is correct...

But what else is new...

& that 3000 verse is GARBAGE...

And he was OUTSHINED by Drake...

Hmmmmm...

I think a few apologies may be owed, but who am I...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This remix won't be ANYthing special...

Its gonna be a 6 minute song with EVERYone spittin verses that sound like !+*# they already spit...

But of course, its gonna be the BEST thing in the world tho...

30t6p3b.gif

Once again, NayStradamus is correct...

But what else is new...

& that 3000 verse is GARBAGE...

And he was OUTSHINED by Drake...

Hmmmmm...

I think a few apologies may be owed, but who am I...

Back
Top Bottom