T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

I don't even recall hearing the hook.

laugh.gif
@ Andre. That was a waste.

this N 3 stacks muted sportscenter rapped his verse from the couch n sent it to them lol...

Drake n Fab did their thing...T.I. wasted effort on this boring beat and Ye was doing the most

nothing memorable

this N 3 stacks muted sportscenter rapped his verse from the couch n sent it to them lol...

Drake n Fab did their thing...T.I. wasted effort on this boring beat and Ye was doing the most

nothing memorable

I realized a few things while listening to this remix..

1) Drake is boring as hell and his subject matter is getting played out. This boy is gonna need some chris brown/ rihanna type situation to occur in order to have some career longevity

2) Should have just threw Fab on this and kept it moving. He fit the song the best imo

3) Overall...this sucked.

my .02

I realized a few things while listening to this remix..

1) Drake is boring as hell and his subject matter is getting played out. This boy is gonna need some chris brown/ rihanna type situation to occur in order to have some career longevity

2) Should have just threw Fab on this and kept it moving. He fit the song the best imo

3) Overall...this sucked.

my .02

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
.....dude mad as hell cause cartune found that line
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 son who is this dude though? son been going hard on everyone disagreeing with him
why didnt i click on this thread earlier?

Back
Top Bottom