T.I.P goin @ LUDA AGAIN!?!?

Money you say u get 30 mil. in six yrs
Listen forbes put me down fa 20, dat was dis year
And let's get dis clear
Jus between you and me
Dat apology was fa B.E.T not D.T.P
I'm doin me!

Umma do me Remix

STOP!! your about to go to jail, just sit back and relax! Your already takin a L for gettin caught with those guns, dont take another career ending L by!%@*+%+ with LUDA!

Its entertainment...Rap verses don't goto court..How many rappers been sent to jail over lyrics? i dont see nobodys.. also that song is from like nov.

First of all this is late as ever. And this was in response to the Luda verse which was supposedly aimed at T.I.

Luda can rip T.I. but right now he would be wasting his time because this would go nowhere.

T.I. has other things to worry about.

TIP gettting all his ammo out before he cop to that 15 yr bid....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Can someone from his camp just post up Ludas Verse from "Stomp Remix" in his cars, @ the office, @ home, just simply as a reminder of what kind ofdamage can be done if luda just puts half a mind to ur **!!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm tired of these two numnuts going back an forth with each other.

It's T.I.'s fault, Luda supposedly had a song that may have seemed like it was aimed at him, and this dude Clifford wants a reason to be mad.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

if he made 20 mil y did he have to put up his house?

just cause u make 20 mil,dont mean u still have 20 mil sittin around..more u make,the more u spend..
and in a case like his they usually will make u putup something besides the cash such as real estate

People for the 105th time this was a diss directed towards both Gucci Mane and Shawty Lo.

"And let's get dis clear
Jus between you and me
Dat apology was fa B.E.T not D.T.P"

He was talkin to Gucci Mane because he put out a diss called "What Kind of King" and he said what kind of king would apologize blah, blah

And that "I aint Bankhead bi&** n***a what is this about" line was towards Shawty Lo

Shawty Lo: "Mention Bankhead you better acknowledge", "Dat N say he from the Westside well gotdamn there must be two sides."

Plus Luda and TIP already got back cool and since then Luda never came back after TIP so why would he still be dissin Luda?

I hope this cleared it up

Originally Posted by ejm205

People for the 105th time this was a diss directed towards both Gucci Mane and Shawty Lo.

"And let's get dis clear
Jus between you and me

He was talkin to Gucci Mane because he put out a diss called "What Kind of King" and he said what kind of king would apologize blah, blah

And that "I aint Bankhead bi&** n***a what is this about" line was towards Shawty Lo

Shawty Lo: "Mention Bankhead you better acknowledge", "Dat N say he from the Westside well gotdamn there must be two sides."

Plus Luda and TIP already got back cool and since then Luda never came back after TIP so why would he still be dissin Luda?

really now..i was under the impression that he was talking about when he apologized on BET for punching Chaka at Kev Liles party..and that DTP=DisturbingThe Peace(Luda Label)..and Luda did say he made 30 mil and has said a few times that he got more money then TI..but hey thats just me

ejm205 wrote:

"And let's get dis clear
Jus between you and me

This man speaks the truth

All Luda has to say is "He's got more important things to worry about"...that'll shut him up. I like both but T.I. has no businesscontinuing/starting beef with anyone with the situation hes in

Luda is the best rapper from the south, no one is touchin him.

and if someone says Wayne, I'ma e-slap them

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Luda is the best rapper from the south, no one is touchin him.

and if someone says Wayne, I'ma e-slap them

Im as big a Luda fan as the next guy but nah, thats just false. Personally, I'd rather listen to a Wayne mixtape than a Luda album to be honest. Infact, I aint to big a Luda fan. Dude is like a gimmick rapper. I respect him though but I'm just not a big fan of the majority of his music.

Phonte, Scarface, 3000, Bun B, Trae, Big Boi, T.I... man, the list runs long on who is, or atleast, I think is worth listenin to over Luda. Dare I say Luda isoverrated?
nerd.gif

Not to thread hijack or anything, but can anyone give me a short insight on T.I.'s problem?

Quote Jiggaman414 :
===================================================
Im as big a Luda fan as the next guy
===================================================

Quote Jiggaman414:
==============================
I aint to big a Luda fan.
==============================

Back
Top Bottom