T.I.'s Probation Officer Recommends Prison, Lawyers Seek Lesser Sentence

(AllHipHop News) Prison time for T.I. is inevitable, although prosecutors and defense lawyers representing the rap star are arguing in court over how much time he should spend in prison for violating his probation.

According to reports, T.I.'s probation officer has recommended a sentence of eight to 14 months in prison, while lawyers for the rapper countered that at most, T.I. should be sent to prison for 5 to 11 months.

At 2:00 PM on October 15th, T.I. will find out just how much time he will spend behind bars, for violating the terms of his probation on September 1st in Los Angeles.

Police stopped the rapper around 10:45PM on the Sunset Strip, after he made an illegal U-turn in his Maybach.

A search of the occupants revealed that T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were carrying a controlled substance, later identified as ecstasy.

Additionally, T.I. tested positive for drugs during a test conducted after the traffic stop.

T.I. was on probation after being released from prison last March, after serving a year for attempting to purchase machine guns and silencers in October of 2007, just before the BET Awards.

Source:AllHipHop

tired.gif

Hope he gets off... I don't want any idiot helping the prison Industrial comex profit off of idiocy.. He needs to be on an adult scared straight.. Send that dude to Afghanistan for a month with a gas mask and some rations...

He's still getting off easy I coulda sworn he would have done YEARS. Not wishing it on him but damn my cousin is 19 doing 3 years on a probation violation.

He really is getting off easy. I also expected that man to get years.  I've seen ppl get 18 months on a VOP simply for breaking curfew.

Well, although he brought this all on himself, as a fan, I'm happy he's only looking at that kind of sentence. He doesn't have to rap anymore, I think he was smart enough to save his money.

Maybe, he'll come back with better material next time
laugh.gif

But really though, dumb move TIP.

Oh to have money...

I hope this deads the whole "Paris hilton and Lohan gets off easy" argument, because this is LIGHT WEIGHT sentence for violating probation for an FEDERAL crime in which lohen and paris never had

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Oh to have money...

I hope this deads the whole "Paris hilton and Lohan gets off easy" argument, because this is LIGHT WEIGHT sentence for violating probation for an FEDERAL crime in which lohen and paris never had

...It really doesn't.

Lohan and Paris have committed probably MORE offenses than TI even though theirs weren't federal offenses. Plus the amount of times they've been caught with drugs here AND abroad is just disgusting.

just put this _ on house arrest for life
roll.gif

or make him hire someone to make smarter decisions for him...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Oh to have money...

...It really doesn't.

Lohan and Paris have committed probably MORE offenses than TI even though theirs weren't federal offenses. Plus the amount of times they've been caught with drugs here AND abroad is just disgusting.

Have they been found with an arsenal of weapons and they were convicted felons?

He's not getting years for this?...Seriously?...
And yeah I don't feel sorry for him what-so-ever son has gotten off NUMEROUS times and keeps effin up 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom