T.I. snitched on Baby D?

Am I the only one who heard that T.I. snitched on Baby D to get his sentence reduced from 10 years to just 1?

he snitch on baby d...the doll from bb
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Am I the only one who heard that T.I. snitched on Baby D to get his sentence reduced from 10 years to just 1?

Never heard that.

Baby D in the streets like that???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"Baby D, the Atlanta rapper, is being held in federal custody after being arrested for allegedly trafficking cocaine. Baby D was arrested on March 26th inDayton, Ohio and is currently beind held without bond in ButlerCounty jail. This isn't the first time D has been in trouble with the law. He currently hasthree pending assault charges in Tennesse and a warrant for his arrest in Georgia was recently dismissed."
http://www.rapbasement.com/news/rap/baby-d-arrested-for-cocaine-trafficking.html

around the time this happened i heard on the radio that he was under investigation for well over a year ...i'm not up on baby d like that but i got to Ostate and he was arrested in dayton,bout a hour away from me,so this was all on the radio and the news

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

its official TI workin with them people
smh.gif
I aint gone put that on that man until it actually comes out because that's a serious accusation ya dig?!?!
ohwell.gif

^that article dont say %%#+ about tip... most Ns dont need nobody help to get caught... they just b doin dumb %%#+...

Baby D be ridin coattails.. one minute he big oomp, then he rollin wit bmf, then he's nowhere to be found, then he's back with big oomp..plus homeboyaint never been a heavyweight in the streets to be sayin Tip told on him to get that kinda sentence reduced like that.

I'd bet he's dumb enough to sell to a UC before somebody wasted time snitchin on him

what's T.I. serving anyway, isn't it just house arrest or somethin? if so
smh.gif
he definitely snitched on someone.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

TI snitched on someone thats for damn sure.

QFT
Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's T.I. serving anyway, isn't it just house arrest or somethin? if so
smh.gif
he definitely snitched on someone.
7 time felon what you doin with that

Stop Snitching stupidity aside, if he snitched on the dudes who killed Phil only because the guns he was coppin to murk them all out he got caught with, isthat entirely wrong?

Like, he was GOING to hold to the "Code" (which can be incredibly stupid, but, eh), but got snitched on himself before he could accomplish the deed,and therefore he got to kill two birds with one stone. Somehow I have no problem with that whatsoever...

Back
Top Bottom