T.I. snitched on Baby D?

Eff all this "Code of the streets" Stuff, dude has a wife and kids to think about.
e
If you had a wife and kids, your boy got killed and you found out who did it, got caught with guns that were meant to kill THAT person, got snitched on(Basically) by your body guard and had a chance to do only 1 year and some small stuff ................you wouldnt do it either???

The hell wit the code, Id rather be digging in some in house, Making money and taking care of my kids than worrying about what people think about me outside myhouse.

Dude has millions of dollars, He can leave the game right now and be set for life.......You really think he cares what people think??

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Eff all this "Code of the streets" Stuff, dude has a wife and kids to think about.
e
If you had a wife and kids, your boy got killed and you found out who did it, got caught with guns that were meant to kill THAT person, got snitched on (Basically) by your body guard and had a chance to do only 1 year and some small stuff ................you wouldnt do it either???

The hell wit the code, Id rather be digging in some in house, Making money and taking care of my kids than worrying about what people think about me outside my house.

Dude has millions of dollars, He can leave the game right now and be set for life.......You really think he cares what people think??

He should have thought about that in the first place. If you wanna do the crime be prepared to do the time...

His wife and kids are set for life...They'll be okay if daddy spends 2.5-4 years in prison.

I aint never like TI in the first place. How does 5'7 115 lb dude try to act so hard?? And now that he's got into something his true colors cameout...

It aint even about not snitchin to me, I knew he was gonna snitch, dude been snitchin WAY before this (7 felonies huh?)...it's how fake the little tweepis...

Cant front a couple of my boys definatly said TI snitched when they found out he got a year.... sorry bruh but nobody does jus 12 month with guns like TIhad.... Lawyers are good and money does tak but come on now 1 year and he dont even see a cell for year before that.... REALLY THO?????

wow pacmagic2002-- you really need to rethink what you saying.. my pops did time and had me round and dint say a word.

e
If you had a wife and kids, your boy got killed and you found out who did it, got caught with guns that were meant to kill THAT person, got snitched on (Basically) by your body guard and had a chance to do only 1 year and some small stuff ................you wouldnt do it either???

The hell wit the code, Id rather be digging in some in house, Making money and taking care of my kids than worrying about what people think about me outside my house.

You talkin' crazy. Givin' a cat an excuse to snitch. When you go and cop automatics and silensers like you're going to Iraq you better know theconsequences involved. That includes your kid that's on the way and your girl. F that what you talkin' about.

That being said, I don't think he snitched on Baby D. I can see TIP talkin' but not about a fellow rapper. Not saying its not true or if it is Ijust don't believe it. I didn't think Baby D was that heavy in the street. I sort of can believe it though. Not droppin' much material butcakin' like he's makes 7 figures.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

e

He should have thought about that in the first place. If you wanna do the crime be prepared to do the time...

His wife and kids are set for life...They'll be okay if daddy spends 2.5-4 years in prison.

I aint never like TI in the first place. How does 5'7 115 lb dude try to act so hard?? And now that he's got into something his true colors came out...

It aint even about not snitchin to me, I knew he was gonna snitch, dude been snitchin WAY before this (7 felonies huh?)...it's how fake the little tweep is...

Didn't know size mattered when it cam to being "hard".

e

EXACLTY ONCE U GOT A FAM AROUND U THE THUG CHANGES AND BEST FRIENDS BECOME STRANGERS

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Money talks...T.I. wouldn't have no reason to snitch on Baby D...wasn't his album about to drop...SMH...

laugh.gif
You think a dude about to face serious time gives a damn about aninja album coming out.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

e

I aint never like TI in the first place. How does 5'7 115 lb dude try to act so hard?? And now that he's got into something his true colors came out...

It aint even about not snitchin to me, I knew he was gonna snitch, dude been snitchin WAY before this (7 felonies huh?)...it's how fake the little tweep is...

eyes.gif
I mean it matters to an extent....especially in his case, look atdude
smh.gif

TI aint snitch on Baby D or nobodi else famous 4 that matter....if n e thing Tip drop dime on the dude that he previously purchased his weaponry frm...cuz ifTip can place a order lik that and get the heat he was tryna cop den the dude supplyin him is a beast.... bin ladin s____ u herd me

It does seem plausible that he let some info out... people get a year IN jail for more petty stuff.

Kind of hits his character hard if it gets published. You guys act like there's a document that states who snitched on who... they set up the witnessprotection stuff for a reason. If TI dropped a dime heavy enough to cut 9 years off a felon's sentence, it must have been big info and the feds will bekeeping it as secretive as possible to maintain the informant's safety.

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Stop Snitching stupidity aside, if he snitched on the dudes who killed Phil only because the guns he was coppin to murk them all out he got caught with, is that entirely wrong?

Like, he was GOING to hold to the "Code" (which can be incredibly stupid, but, eh), but got snitched on himself before he could accomplish the deed, and therefore he got to kill two birds with one stone. Somehow I have no problem with that whatsoever...

truth to the statement. and totally agree

Stop Snitching stupidity aside, if he snitched on the dudes who killed Phil only because the guns he was coppin to murk them all out he got caught with, is that entirely wrong?

Like, he was GOING to hold to the "Code" (which can be incredibly stupid, but, eh), but got snitched on himself before he could accomplish the deed, and therefore he got to kill two birds with one stone. Somehow I have no problem with that whatsoever...

so he was trying to kill dudes and got caught then snitched on them as a plan B to get a lesser sentence?

thats a straight coward move. dude might as well snitched from the jump and saved the trouble.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

e

eyes.gif
I mean it matters to an extent....especially in his case, look at dude
smh.gif
It actually doesn't matter to any extent. If you're basing your judgement off "look at the dude" type nonsense, you already lost.

I know cats that size that fight for a living, that you would look at and think nothing of, that would likely light your %*+ up.......

Originally Posted by wildout4

so he was trying to kill dudes and got caught then snitched on them as a plan B to get a lesser sentence?

thats a straight coward move. dude might as well snitched from the jump and saved the trouble.
Exactly, should have snitch that day.

e

ITS EASY TO SEE WHAT KIND OF DUDE YOU ARE.....MAKE SURE YOU TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAM NEVER TO DO ANY DIRT WITH YOU.EVEN A MISDAMEANOR WOULD HAVE YOUSINGING
roll.gif

You never know but that's the point, you'll never know unless it comes out. So idk what to believe

I'm not gonna speculate on this...theres no real evidence anywhere to say that man snitched available...when evidence becomes available it would make senseto comment

Something tells me TI's gun supplier will be going to jail a year from now to make it look like TI didn't snitch

When he got arrested that had to be the first question asked,"Who did you buy them from"

Something tells me TI's gun supplier will be going to jail a year from now to make it look like TI didn't snitch

When he got arrested that had to be the first question asked,"Who did you buy them from"

Back
Top Bottom