T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Just placed a order on the white/blue pair off Hibbett's website...it was a half size up and it seems like the last pair even available.

Just hope it doesn't get cancelled, much rather this CW over the black/blue.

So the shoes arrived today. I'm guessing it was a return. There's no clean signs of wear, but shoes is missing the Adidas/TMac branded paper, shoelaces were unlaced, and the box was damaged and taped up. Also came with this sticker on the soles. I'm sure they'll fit, but there's tons of posts as far as it being a hard shoe to put on. I'll see tomorrow.
20211031_193313.jpg
20211031_193609.jpg

So the T-Mac 3 "Loyalty" was supposed to release today but I don't see them for sale anywhere.

And the white/blue pair is coming too. Overseas release first. So can assume black/blue coming too.

Does anyone have pictures or know what Tmac 2 restomod on the JD Sports/ Finish Line calendar for 2/13/2022 looks like? It says Scarlet/core black/ scarlet. I wonder if it is the red with black lines and black adidas logo? If so those are a def cop.

What was the overall consensus on sizing for these? I’m wanting to pick up a pair shortly but head people have issues with sizing

Last edited:
SVSM Pair 50% off.

I was refreshing daily and missed my ****in size.

Yup

Oh well. Not much else adidas could do other than retro his stuff

He only had very few models so not sure it’s that big of a loss to them. If this was during his career? Diff story

Ugh I really wanna coo those whites. Had em in middle school. Price is solid on em too

These are gonna hit $50, just not sure if I'll catch it or my size will still be available. I missed my size at Adidas a few weeks ago for $60.

Back
Top Bottom