T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Lmao my ADC blk pair is still awaiting arrival to a USPS location so I got adidas to cancel my order and they threw me a 30% off voucher and a 15% off voucher. 1 percent hope that the package will magically appear at my door haha but ain’t gonna hold my breath

I’m still waiting for my DSG pair to ship as well.

I guess I’m going to keep my white pair even with the flaws. I dont want to return them and not be able to get them again for retail.

After all this today fedex claims they delivered my package from adc with red all stars I go outside and nothing. I've never had a single missing package from FedEx yet these shoes go missing. It's like there's a damn curse on these all stars.

I went with a 10, and I think the at surprisingly fine. Once you get them on 2-3x it’s really not bad. Here’s some guidance based on my size in some common shoes:

Jordan 1 / AF-1: 9.5
Lebron 12-18: 10
Kobe IV / V: 10
Jordan 4, 5, 6: 10

I’d guess up half a size could screw up the fit on these. They are just snug and really do break in nicely. I’ve played in them (shot around and ran up downs) 3x and they don’t feel restrictive at all.

After my package came up missing late last night it appeared out of nowhere. I'm guessing either it was delivered to the wrong house or the driver came back after I opened up a claim. Anyway, finally have the red all stars in hand and man they put the blk and white pairs to shame. I hope dsg come through and fulfill all the orders next month because I need that blue pair.
IMG_20210219_072119.jpg
IMG_20210219_072200_01.jpg

I went with a 10, and I think the at surprisingly fine. Once you get them on 2-3x it’s really not bad. Here’s some guidance based on my size in some common shoes:

Jordan 1 / AF-1: 9.5
Lebron 12-18: 10
Kobe IV / V: 10
Jordan 4, 5, 6: 10

I’d guess up half a size could screw up the fit on these. They are just snug and really do break in nicely. I’ve played in them (shot around and ran up downs) 3x and they don’t feel restrictive at all.

Agree - I could only get half size down (but same size as my dame 7) and after the first struggles to get them on they are breaking in great. Glad I went with this size.

Wow, so the ASGs arent a figment of our imaginations! My blue pair from DSG is also saying delivery on 3/18. These Tmac releases this month have been the worst I've seen. Congrats to those who were able to cop!

After my package came up missing late last night it appeared out of nowhere. I'm guessing either it was delivered to the wrong house or the driver came back after I opened up a claim. Anyway, finally have the red all stars in hand and man they put the blk and white pairs to shame. I hope dsg come through and fulfill all the orders next month because I need that blue pair.
IMG_20210219_072119.jpg
IMG_20210219_072200_01.jpg
Are they less bulky?

Wow, so the ASGs arent a figment of our imaginations! My blue pair from DSG is also saying delivery on 3/18. These Tmac releases this month have been the worst I've seen. Congrats to those who were able to cop!
It's crazy because I was wondering all the way up until I opened the box if they existed lol. In two decades of doing this I've never encountered a release like this one. I honestly have yet to encounter anyone else who's gotten these from adc.

Back
Top Bottom