*****T-Mobile Dash...... school ya boy on this....*****

so i finally came to realization that i am not a 17 year old girl anymore, so i dont need this damn sidekick in my pocket anymore.

i despise t-mobile, but im basically under contract until i go through a mid life crisis, so i gotta make the best out of a bad situation.

T-mobile Dash, whats really good? i never seen this in person before, but it looks pretty legit.

anyone got pro's and con's of this piece of crap? or anyone got a deal on a cheap BB Curve?

ORRRR

suggestions for a better T-Mobile phone?

im strugglin here....
frown.gif
frown.gif

im going through the same thing.. t mobile doesnt have a lot of phones available and i was thinking about the dash too

the curve is nice but its expensive ($250)

my dudes been havin his for a minute now, hasnt messed up on him once...
around here i remember they were givin em' out for free with a new contract.

I regret getting mine. My aim is very delayed and the plans are trash, cant wait to get rid of mine
smh.gif

I have the Dash...it's ok, but I'd like something a little more sophisticated like a Blackberry. IMO the dash pretty cheesy.. But like others havesaid, I'm stuck with it because Tmobile has me by the nuts for another year
frown.gif

Sik....check out the Shadow. Basically a updated version of the Dash minus the full keyboard.

And yeah I think, in my opinion the Curve is the best BB out there right now. I've had my Curve for about 4 months and I love it.

if you dont really care about money i suggest just buying an unlocked phone.

how much are you looking to spend ?

honestly if you're gonna stay with t-mobile and NEED aol, the sk is your only option.

t-mobile is hands down the worst provider for data.

otherwise realize you're going to be spending more $ with another company.
maybe try sprint pda touch/mogul/palm centro with a sero account?

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

no real price range, nothing OD.

but what the hell is an unlocked phone?

T-mo is GSM.

GSM providers are T-mo, Cingular & Suncom. They use sim chips so basically youcan use all the same phones as long as they are unlocked and a lot of dope phones from overseas are GSM.

Not sure what you consider OD ... so go browsemyworldphone.com

good lookin.

i do like AIM on the sk, probably the only thing keepin it around.

is JiveTalk comparable to SK AIM at all? i heard thats the closest option...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

get the TMobile Shadow. It has Windows Mobile 6 so it's infinitely customizable

have you actually touched the phone or just going by what you read ?it's WM6 but it's so watered down. it's like a simplified version. i can't really explain it.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

honestly if you're gonna stay with t-mobile and NEED aol, the sk is your only option.

when i was with T-mo i was basically stuck with the SK b/c ithas the best plans. your voice plan + 20 bucks unlimited data and texts. with any other phone you are looking @ a $30 data plan + $15 or 20 [i think] unlimitedtexts ... so i was looking @ a 100 bill after i was used to a $60. So I end up leaving the Dash/SDA/MDA alone.

and yeah your best bet looks like it's gonna be a BB Curve.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

get the TMobile Shadow. It has Windows Mobile 6 so it's infinitely customizable

have you actually touched the phone or just going by what you read ? it's WM6 but it's so watered down. it's like a simplified version. i can't really explain it.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

when i was with T-mo i was basically stuck with the SK b/c it has the best plans. your voice plan + 20 bucks unlimited data and texts. with any other phone you are looking @ a $30 data plan + $15 or 20 [i think] unlimited texts ... so i was looking @ a 100 bill after i was used to a $60. So I end up leaving the Dash/SDA/MDA alone.

and yeah your best bet looks like it's gonna be a BB Curve.

Nah I have never touched it. The Sero plan is 30$ with your voice minutes, unlimited data, and texts.

get the dash. theres a million apps for windows mobile 6, for ur aim needs DL and install Slick, it uses data not texts, and it resembles the sidekick aim.

I've had the Dash for a while now. I'm not really much of an AIM user so I can't really comment on that. I use text mainly. I like the fact thatit has a full keyboard, pretty sleek and light, battery life is good IMO. At times tho' it may freeze on you (it's happened to me twice) and you justhave to restart it.

I was gonna go with the Wing but it's basically an overpriced version of the Dash w/ touch screen which I'm not a huge fan of. It all depends of whatyou want your phone for. I'd suggest checkin' one out in person.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

smh.gif
@ puttin a age on SK users

roll.gif
roll.gif
nahhhh.
im pretty much just mad. my backlight went out on me, and ive been over this shiesty thing for awhile now.

indifferent.gif

my girl has da slide....get that.

Back
Top Bottom