T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Maybe the "Plus" includes the phone in the price or something because the "Handset you crave" part is sitting right over it. Just a thought...thanks DS. How are things anyway?? Haven't heard from you in a while...

U might be right. I thinkl its all about new
phones being offered as well as service plans.

O, Im good, how u?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so whats the difference between the Sidekick data plan and this?

Why do you guys this it will be more than $50 a month for everything........What the hell else can you add to this plan.

I cant say anything more than i already have in my previous posts............Just think about this......not everyone wants to pay $50 for unlimited minutes ofthey have a plan that offered everything the same and doesnt include so many minutes.......which is why most, if not all the plans, will be $50 and under

This is all because cricket is expanding.........they were project green, they are black.

mytouch is decent i changed from a Iphone 3g to a mytouch and i actually like it I thought it was going to be whack but I flashed it put hero on it and beenkilling it ever since

Originally Posted by datruth92803

mytouch is decent i changed from a Iphone 3g to a mytouch and i actually like it I thought it was going to be whack but I flashed it put hero on it and been killing it ever since
please elaborate

News, news, news
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009...o-include-unlimited-plans-flexpay/#more-36865

Remember what we said about T-Mobile's Project Dark this morning? Well, as is the typical BGR fashion, our word essentially turned into gold as one of our T-Mobile connects just hit us up with a ton of Project Dark documents. While we're still waiting on information when it comes to handsets and the rapid expansion of its AWS 3G network, Project Dark does indeed included unlimited services, although things like data and texts look as if they come in the form of add-ons. The Even More and Even More Plus plans we talked about are also real. Even More does require a 2-year contract commitment which allows for handset subsidies, whereas Even More Plus plans does not require a contract and does not include subsidies. However, that's where the new FlexPay system comes into play, and boy is this going to be big. Customers will be able to walk away with the handset of their dreams and pay for it in monthly installments just like they would for that big leather couch they can't really afford but really, really want. Goodies are after the jump.

project-dark0.jpg

project-dark1.jpg

project-dark2.jpg

project-dark3.jpg

project-dark4.jpg

project-dark5.jpg

Full details should be out soon enough, but confirmed here unlimited plans.

Cool. Can't wait to see how much it'll cost for unlimited text and date w/ 500 minutes.

laugh.gif
at installment plans on phones. That's not to say I can affordany device I want at any time, but just the idea that someone would need to finance their phone through their carrier is hilarious.

Will there be interest
nerd.gif

yup, read that earlier, I can't wait for that to happen, hopefully Tmobile gets the N900 so I can use the monthly installements thing

wait, so is the unlimited data also for blackberry. I pay $90 a month with tmo flexpay, would be nice to knock $40 off, really nice.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Cool. Can't wait to see how much it'll cost for unlimited text and date w/ 500 minutes.

laugh.gif
at installment plans on phones. That's not to say I can afford any device I want at any time, but just the idea that someone would need to finance their phone through their carrier is hilarious.

Will there be interest
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but if someone needs to finance a cellphone or actually if you have to finance a TV, laptop, or cellphone then what you want to get is not for you. I'd just opt for a cheaper alternative. Ican see it already "Holiday special 12 months No Interest on your cell phone purchase."

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

laugh.gif
at installment plans on phones. That's not to say I can afford any device I want at any time, but just the idea that someone would need to finance their phone through their carrier is hilarious.

Will there be interest
nerd.gif
you arent financing the phone like you would finance a car or large price item. my sister did the installment thing, instead of paying 120 atonce, she paid 30bucks a month on top of her regular bill for 4 months and she paid off the phone in payments.

i may get the 500mins/unlimited text/data and ill be straight.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

yup, read that earlier, I can't wait for that to happen, hopefully Tmobile gets the N900 so I can use the monthly installements thing

I'm sorry but if someone needs to finance a cell phone or actually if you have to finance a TV, laptop, or cellphone then what you want to get is not for you.

Payments on a $600 un-subsidized phone might
be a good look. Esp for phones that u might wanna
get w/o extending ur contract.

The installment plan isn't really a bad idea if you're buying unlocked or for full retail. I utilized it when I bought the 8900 without a contractextension. It beats dropping almost $500 at once.

Could I have dropped it at once? Sure. But why not spread the payments out? It wasn't like there was interest attached to it or anything--they just takethe total price and spread the payment out over 4 bills. I'm not balling by any stretch of the imagination so $500 at once would put a nice dent in myfunds between paychecks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The installment plan isn't really a bad idea if you're buying unlocked or for full retail.
IF thats da case then i can see it being a good idea, other then that companies aren't gonna awards what is essentially "credit" topeople that don't have

none *cough* time *tough*

so u can consider that a pipe dream.

I really just wanna get off this flexpay bull... it's overpriced and I hope they let me out.

It's been so long that I dont even remember how or why I had to get that plan. I just wanted the service because I had a unlocked iphone at the time and Isaid if that what I had to get then F it.

call them up and tell em you wanna upgrade to a monthly plan...do it when project dark fully rolls out, i'm sure they'll be more receptive toaccommodate

you.

Back
Top Bottom