T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

after the fiasco with sprint..im really looking into this. my contract expires in jan so we shall see.

From the meeting yesterday it's nothing that you guys don't already know. Esp from that article just posted. The plans roll out on this sunday at thestart of the day so get ready to call in and make your rate plan changes or look into upgrading your phone. The prices are on lock an key and won't berolled out from the higher higher ups until between close of business Saturday and start of business sunday. Everything written in the examiner.com article isaccurate. This is going to change the wireless industry as a whole a shoot tmo to the top.

For Ex.

If you have let's say AT&T now. You can switch over to the even more plus after getting your phone unlocked and have a extremely cheap unlimited planwith out a contract and having to purchase a device.

I think what's even more interesting is seeing how other carriers respond. I have a contract with Atnt that I'm looking to get out of and get my Iphoneunlocked. I'll see what they offer me after this rolls out.

SMH @ me being tmo employee and paying $130 a month for a damn iphone.

So the prices are accurate as well?? $60 for unlimited voice, text, and data??

How does these plans correspond with the other phone specific plans (i.e. SK, G1, BB, etc.)??

I'm working with an unlocked iPhone as well and was just wondering what I should roll with...

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

From the meeting yesterday it's nothing that you guys don't already know. Esp from that article just posted. The plans roll out on this sunday at the start of the day so get ready to call in and make your rate plan changes or look into upgrading your phone. The prices are on lock an key and won't be rolled out from the higher higher ups until between close of business Saturday and start of business sunday. Everything written in the examiner.com article is accurate. This is going to change the wireless industry as a whole a shoot tmo to the top.

For Ex.

If you have let's say AT&T now. You can switch over to the even more plus after getting your phone unlocked and have a extremely cheap unlimited plan with out a contract and having to purchase a device.

I think what's even more interesting is seeing how other carriers respond. I have a contract with Atnt that I'm looking to get out of and get my Iphone unlocked. I'll see what they offer me after this rolls out.

is the tp2 going to be discounted as a response to verizons? does tmo do free incoming?

Here's the thing. EVERY PLAN besides the even more and even more plus plans will be grandfathered. Prices aren't necessarily wrong, but they aren'tright either. HQ wont' let it out to ANYONE till sunday. They will be in that ballpark though.

Iphone= unlimited min+smart phone data+ mms/sms= something like $75 etc.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

From the meeting yesterday it's nothing that you guys don't already know. Esp from that article just posted. The plans roll out on this sunday at the start of the day so get ready to call in and make your rate plan changes or look into upgrading your phone. The prices are on lock an key and won't be rolled out from the higher higher ups until between close of business Saturday and start of business sunday. Everything written in the examiner.com article is accurate. This is going to change the wireless industry as a whole a shoot tmo to the top.

For Ex.

If you have let's say AT&T now. You can switch over to the even more plus after getting your phone unlocked and have a extremely cheap unlimited plan with out a contract and having to purchase a device.

I think what's even more interesting is seeing how other carriers respond. I have a contract with Atnt that I'm looking to get out of and get my Iphone unlocked. I'll see what they offer me after this rolls out.

is the tp2 going to be discounted as a response to verizons? does tmo do free incoming?
I can check today and see. I'm not sure they are dropping that from the subsidized $349.99. Free incoming won't matter anymore EVERYTHINGis unlimited as far as min going forward as it was explained to us.

lol my bad...blond moment there. i heard rumors that they were...but either way i might be a tmo cust. do they charge to keep your number?

No, just the standard $35 activation fee. All you have to do is call in when you have a activation fee and say " I was told in the store Iwouldn't be charged for activation" They are required to remove the charge for you.
wink.gif

lol my bad...blond moment there. i heard rumors that they were...but either way i might be a tmo cust. do they charge to keep your number?

Here's the thing. EVERY PLAN besides the even more and even more plus plans will be grandfathered. Prices aren't necessarily wrong, but they aren't right either. HQ wont' let it out to ANYONE till sunday. They will be in that ballpark though.

Iphone= unlimited min+smart phone data+ mms/sms= something like $75 etc.

Maybe I should change the title back then...

Good %!!% Gixx.
pimp.gif

Question...does it matter the length of time you've been on T-Mo or no? It'll be a year next month for me so if I switch to any of these Unlimitedplans all I'm looking at is a new 2 year contract from the date I switch, correct? No other fees besides activation? (which from reading your post lookseasy to waive off)

And I'm not sure if you have the answer to this...but the Bold 9700 is dropping pretty soon for a good chunk of change. If I'm under contract and Iswitch to an Unlimited joint...and cop a Bold at the same time, am I looking at getting it cheaper OR because I was already under a previous contract Idon't see any rebates?

Thanks if you can answer any of these...

Everything that @iLLoQuent aka DSK said.

Also I got that loyalty plan, would it be better
to stay with or upgrade to one of the new plans?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Everything that @iLLoQuent aka DSK said.

Also I got that loyalty plan, would it be better
to stay with or upgrade to one of the new plans?

I'm wondering this too. I'm with the loyalty plan as well. It seems that something like this would just go hand in hand with the loyalty, like a freeadd on or something...

I'm about 8 months in my new contract. So I can simply change my plan with no penalty other than it being a new agreement?

Also, will I be able to finance new phones if I'm already under contract?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da biggest misconception in da United states of america is "everyone is supposed to be a home owner"
grin.gif
thats why we in pathetic

economic mess to begin with.
what in the world...
280 for an apartment in NYC? get out of here.
and if you're a grown man, speak and type like one.
sometimes you can get a cheap spot.. the rent my moms pay is $302 a month for a 2 bed-room.. and we don't have section 8

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Good %!!% Gixx.
pimp.gif

Question...does it matter the length of time you've been on T-Mo or no? It'll be a year next month for me so if I switch to any of these Unlimited plans all I'm looking at is a new 2 year contract from the date I switch, correct? No other fees besides activation? (which from reading your post looks easy to waive off)

And I'm not sure if you have the answer to this...but the Bold 9700 is dropping pretty soon for a good chunk of change. If I'm under contract and I switch to an Unlimited joint...and cop a Bold at the same time, am I looking at getting it cheaper OR because I was already under a previous contract I don't see any rebates?

Thanks if you can answer any of these...
As far as length of time. That's one of the questions that came up last night. From what we were told so far. Nobody knows how it may affectcurrent customers exactly. They are going to be putting out an all out blitz with advertising so i'd imagine they would allow you to change to that plan.I'll know more about that in the next couple of days.

The loyalty plan was just a test plan that started in SF and that we took national just to see if the profit margins would still be there and that customerswould respond to it. rolling out these plans have been quietly in the works for while. If you switch to EVEN MORE plan AND get a new phone your contractextends 2 years and you get use EIP (payment plan) for 4 months. That's if you get a new phone. Not sure if the standard 1 year extension will apply if youjust want to change to that plan. I'd assume that it would though.

EVEN MORE PLUS when you change to that you get a new phone and pay the RETAIL price of the phone at upgrade. You can use the payment plan for 20 months as wellas not have a contract for buying a phone at retail. This is ideal for people switching over from compatiable carriers who are happy with the phone they haveto have service without a contract.
pimp.gif

is this limited time offer only thing?
No, this is what it's going to be going forward. Everyone current plan will be grandfathered EXCEPT the loyalty plan I believe they said.Can't remember for sure. If that's the case then I'd take it that the loyalty plan would provide a better value to tenured customers.

So is this going to work with ANY PHONE?? I hope it does.

What do you mean?
nerd.gif

Any TMO phone? If so YES.

It will be TWO COST TO DATA.

One for smart/data phones. Which will of course be more.

And then another price for phone first data.

Another good gem I forgot to drop is......

Going forward FAMILY plans will pay ONE SET price instead of per additional line after the first TWO. When it was brought up I wasn't sure if I heard itcorrectly so I could be WRONG there. I'll double check tonight. Of course that would be up to a certian number of lines.

Also, you can still only use the EIP payment plan according to your credit class. Those of you with shot credit don't worry we will adjust the amount ofcredit you can use in order to help you out.
laugh.gif

These are all things that could change in the next couple of days. I'll keep you guys posted as things are brought to me.

It will be interesting to see how AT&T responds after this. My contract is up in July of next year and if AT&T hasn't done anything by thenT-Mobile here I come again. I may make a move before then because I'm tired of paying AT&T $300 plus a month for 5 lines.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

is sero dead?

From what I've read is that Sprint cracked down and actually required the Reps info in order to get Sero. Check out howardforums.com for more info on it.

I thought SERO was dead in the sense that they weren't allowing any new accounts? And they limit the addition of it to certain handsets.

Back
Top Bottom