T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Originally Posted by roc4life24

I have a palm pre, no go???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Palm Pre is CDMA, T-Mobile is GSM.

OK, I'm lost. I've got T-Mobile, 5 year customer. I have an upgrade in February. Can I go in there, upgrade to a Moto CLIQ with unlimited data, voice,and messaging for $60 and a 2 year contract?

I'm still messing with my $20 SK plan
laugh.gif

I've always been around wireless, so I never felt the need to hop to another plan so I could use EDGE. This would be a better time than ever to make theleap to the appropriate plan for my iPhone.

I'm at work now an will answer all questions an give some updates from today in a few. Couple of small updates will offer data only plans wig two yearagreements. No more required features.no more my faves but the interface will still be there. I'll answer any questions best I can once I get to acomputer. Thanks for the props
pimp.gif

is anything gonna be done to upgrade their service though? what's the point of having unlimited everything when you have no service?

i just got upgraded around may or june to get the 8900 ... i want to get the 9700 but aint tryna pay retail or none of that....can any give me a hand on whatshould i do?? so for like 65 i could get all unlimted data & txt w. 500 min?? thats wassup cuz right now i got 300 min & im only using like 50 ...myFave FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

is anything gonna be done to upgrade their service though? what's the point of having unlimited everything when you have no service?

I've always dogged tmobiles service as far as coverage, but they have spent a looooooot of money in the last year an continue to improve service veryrapidly. I think everyone will be pleased with coverage by Jan 2010 from what we've been told.

So lets say I have pretty *!@+ credit...

does this all mean ill be able to get one of the phones regardless? Just that id be paying the price of the phone spread out through x amount of monthlystatements?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So lets say I have pretty *!@+ credit...

does this all mean ill be able to get one of the phones regardless? Just that id be paying the price of the phone spread out through x amount of monthly statements?
That is pretty much what it sounds like.

damn, i want to know the prices for BB
laugh.gif
..3g that is since i believe the9700 will have it

either way...VaGixxer
thanks for answering all our questions
pimp.gif

Well i for one am DEFINITELY upgrading from the 8520 to the 9700....better phone AND cheaper...umm sign me up
pimp.gif

This topic is 20 pages and im not trying to read all the way through. Can some1 give me a quick rundown of what this project black is about and who can get it

Tmo Stores got secret boxes in the back with all the new material in it. Its under strict guidelines not to open or show the reps or customers till the24th,25th

This is like Christmas.
laugh.gif
Good lookin out Gixx for answerin questions. I try to update the post but u got the inside scoop, I'm just pullin from blogs
laugh.gif

I hope you heard right about the whole family plan payin one set price, I can possibly save $10 from the 3rd line on my account
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This is like Christmas.
laugh.gif
Good lookin out Gixx for answerin questions. I try to update the post but u got the inside scoop, I'm just pullin from blogs
laugh.gif

since my contract is over will i have to renew it to get one of these plans or should i hop on the loyalty while i still can because i wont have to renew mycontract

$60 for internet, text and 500 mins? Not bad, not bad at all.

If Sprint ever messes my SERO up, I'd have to consider TMobile over most other carriers on pricing alone.

Back
Top Bottom