T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

Doesnt help me at all unless in went to the pre_pay......and even then, im only saving $5 a month.

My wife has the $50 loyalty with the $35 data/text... i have 1000 anytime for $39.99 and $35 for data/text.....$75 and $85 a month is better than what they areoffering with the 2 year contract.

Weak......Very weak.

So iim currently on tmo with a bb paying like $90 a month on flexpay. If I switch to the 500mins/unlimited txt and unlimited data for blackberry how much willthat be?? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

So iim currently on tmo with a bb paying like $90 a month on flexpay. If I switch to the 500mins/unlimited txt and unlimited data for blackberry how much will that be?? Any help would be appreciated.

IMAG0007-1024x608.jpg

^^^ That cant be any clearer.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Doesnt help me at all unless in went to the pre_pay......and even then, im only saving $5 a month.

My wife has the $50 loyalty with the $35 data/text... i have 1000 anytime for $39.99 and $35 for data/text.....$75 and $85 a month is better than what they are offering with the 2 year contract.

Weak......Very weak.

So then dont sign a contract and get the unlimited everything family plan for $139.99.
$75+$85=160. $139.99 >>>> $160. Its not rocket science
grin.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i'd hop on that 500 minutes plus unlimited text/web
Word especially if I can get this to work with an iPhone.

Overall...Good stuff from T-Mobile...hope it works out for them...if all goes well I'll stay with them for my 2nd line.

I was expectin better deals.
eyes.gif
Don't see any mention of unlimited minutes or how much extra it would be per line w/ the family plan

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

eyes.gif
Don't see any mention of unlimited minutes or how much extra it would be per line w/ the family plan

500 minutes + unlimited nights/weekends + unlimited m2m for $29.99 w/ No contract
Unlimited minutes + unlimited text/mms + unlimited internet for $79.99 w/ No contract

Are you seriously complaining? Were you expecting free????
laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DenisHot

$35 SERO Unlimited + Free BB Data FTW

Lets stop comparing SERO plans please. You cant just walk into a Sprint store and sign up for a SERO plan. I could say my employee $15 2,000 minuted unlimitedtext/data is FTW. But thats comparing apples to oranges.

I get everything you guys are saying but i want to get tmobile only to get a iphone. let's say i want that unlimited mins/texts/mms/internet for 79.99 NOCONTRACT I have to Purchase a Phone at retail price??? Only then to switch it over to a iphone. I lose because im paying for a phone i dont want.

Hope that made sense. Help me out

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I get everything you guys are saying but i want to get tmobile only to get a iphone. let's say i want that unlimited mins/texts/mms/internet for 79.99 NO CONTRACT I have to Purchase a Phone at retail price??? Only then to switch it over to a iphone. I lose because im paying for a phone i dont want.

Hope that made sense. Help me out
Nope, not if you already have a phone. Just cop a plan and walk out the door.

Originally Posted by hollakid18

eyes.gif

500 minutes + unlimited nights/weekends + unlimited m2m for $29.99 w/ No contract
Unlimited minutes + unlimited text/mms + unlimited internet for $79.99 w/ No contract

laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
he was probably expecting something that was going to blow other companies out of the water like all the reports said. you know the same onessaying 50 dollars unlimited everything. 80 bucks a month is cool but its not ground breaking for most people. tmobile isnt going to take over the world now.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
well since sprint offers unlimited data/text/gps/sprint tv/ and free calling to all mobile phones and night and weekend minutes start at 7 for $70a month and actually has a good 3g network and phone signal...then yes i would expect more...especially since the initial rumors said $50 unlimitedeverything......and not to mention these phones are not subsidized at all so any good device will be $500 or more.....so i imagine the 2 year contract priceswill be more expensive per month...so really this isnt the greatest deal...still better than att but i dont see why anyone would switch over from sprintespecially since tmobiles phones are not the greatest

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
he was probably expecting something that was going to blow other companies out of the water like all the reports said. you know the same ones saying 50 dollars unlimited everything. 80 bucks a month is cool but its not ground breaking for most people. tmobile isnt going to take over the world now.
laugh.gif
Pretty much. I have a family plan w/ 3 lines and if they still chargin $40 for each additional line, it still aint helpin me forreal
tired.gif

well since sprint offers unlimited data/text/gps/sprint tv/ and free calling to all mobile phones and night and weekend minutes start at 7 for $70 a month and actually has a good 3g network and phone signal.

Fixed.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

well since sprint offers unlimited data/text/gps/sprint tv/ and free calling to all mobile phones and night and weekend minutes start at 7 for $70 a month and actually has a good 3g network and phone signal.

Fixed.

My-T.
sprints signal is pretty good where i am at....i almost always have full bars and i think i have dropped 1 or 2 calls total in the last 2years....i had tmobile before i switched to sprint and i would lose signal constantly...and everyone i know who uses tmobile hardly ever has signaleither...once you walk into a building its a wrap for your signal...with that being said im stuck in a family plan where i cant get my sister to update ourplan to everything data and i cant get a decent phone without that plan so screw sprint....i just want a decent phone with wifi so i can get online once in awhile
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
he was probably expecting something that was going to blow other companies out of the water like all the reports said. you know the same ones saying 50 dollars unlimited everything. 80 bucks a month is cool but its not ground breaking for most people. tmobile isnt going to take over the world now.
laugh.gif

Basically. i doubt this will move them up from #4.

I've read everything in this post & I still don't understand about the subsidized phones.

Who can get them? What if you already have a plan? I'm confused ..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
well since sprint offers unlimited data/text/gps/sprint tv/ and free calling to all mobile phones and night and weekend minutes start at 7 for $70 a month and actually has a good 3g network and phone signal...then yes i would expect more...especially since the initial rumors said $50 unlimited everything......and not to mention these phones are not subsidized at all so any good device will be $500 or more.....so i imagine the 2 year contract prices will be more expensive per month...so really this isnt the greatest deal...still better than att but i dont see why anyone would switch over from sprint especially since tmobiles phones are not the greatest
Lets not forget that only includes 450 minutes. I dont know ONE person with a cell phone that pass up going from 450 to unlimited for only $10.Also a 2yr contract is required. CDMA is dead technology. Sprint, the company itself is up for sale. The only thing coming outta Sprint that I like is theHero. As far as T-Mobile phones...
G1. MyTouch, Touch Pro 2, Moto Cliq, BB 9700, N900 (coming soon), Behold II (coming soon), Touch HD2 (coming soon), And T-Mobile Tap (coming soon). Q4 for TMoshould be bad, much better than what they had last year.

How much is it per additional line on the family plan?

Don't really care can't wait for the Nokia and HD2 to drop.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

So iim currently on tmo with a bb paying like $90 a month on flexpay. If I switch to the 500mins/unlimited txt and unlimited data for blackberry how much will that be?? Any help would be appreciated.

IMAG0007-1024x608.jpg

^^^ That cant be any clearer.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My wife has the $50 loyalty with the $35 data/text... i have 1000 anytime for $39.99 and $35 for data/text.....$75 and $85 a month is better than what they are offering with the 2 year contract.

Weak......Very weak.

So then dont sign a contract and get the unlimited everything family plan for $139.99.
$75+$85=160. $139.99 >>>> $160. Its not rocket science
grin.gif
Anyone reading what i put would realize that im already in a contract.....Its not rocket science.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom