T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

laugh.gif

I love how when people state facts (i.e. you live in a box) you just sidestep it. But it's cool for you to bag on someone else for not being able toafford a phone.

The funny thing is that after all this time of you handling business and getting paid, you still stay in the same place. I look at it like this: either yourhustle isn't paying off like it should or you like flossing enough to sacrifice a nice home. Or you're still at home with mama. Either way you lose.

me losing paying 280 a month for a 2 bedroom APT in NYC thats got Zero % anything to do with goverment subsidies or section 8?
laugh.gif
try again.

im winnin across da board papa, da cherry on da cake is its in da neighorhood thats da most influential and pivotal to my Dominican culture.

da biggest misconception in da United states of america is "everyone is supposed to be a home owner"
grin.gif
thats why we in pathetic

economic mess to begin with.

Us dominican prefer to BUILD our own home in our native country in places like "casa campo" "la romana" or buy a condo is "lasarasota"

we make da money here and we inject it in our own people..

as for phones and alot of things in general..people tend to look at da "sugar coating" and aren't to knowledgeable in details and specs insituations

respectively.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da biggest misconception in da United states of america is "everyone is supposed to be a home owner"
grin.gif
thats why we in pathetic

what in the world...
280 for an apartment in NYC? get out of here.
and if you're a grown man, speak and type like one.

Originally Posted by BangDak

grin.gif
thats why we in pathetic

what in the world...
280 for an apartment in NYC? get out of here.
and if you're a grown man, speak and type like one.
as a grown man i speak and type as i please.

and as far as my APT being that low....

http://www.housingnyc.com/html/resources/faq/rentcontrol.html

wink.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rent Control:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rent control program generally applies to residential buildings constructed before February1947 in municipalities that have not declared an end to the postwar rental housing emergency. A total of 51 municipalities have rent control, including NewYork City, Albany, Buffalo and various cities, towns, and villages in Albany, Erie, Nassau, Rensselaer, Schenectady and Westchester counties.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For an apartment to be under rent control, the tenant (or their lawful successor such as afamily member, spouse, or adult lifetime partner) must have been living in that apartment continuously since before July 1, 1971. When a rent controlledapartment becomes vacant, it either becomes rent stabilized, or, if it is in a building with fewer than six units, it is generally removed from regulation. Formore information on succession and the definition of family member, check out the factsheet.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An apartment in a one- or two-family house must have a tenant in continuous occupancy sinceApril 1, 1953 in order to be subject to rent control. Once it is vacated after that date, it is no longer subject to regulation. Previously controlledapartments may have been decontrolled on various other grounds. On rare occasion, a decontrolled apartment is ordered back under rent control as a penalty forcertain violations of the rent laws.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rent Stabilization:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In NYC, rent stabilized apartments are those apartments in buildings of six or more units builtbetween February 1, 1947 and January 1, 1974.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tenants in buildings of six or more units built before February 1, 1947, who moved in after June30, 1971 are also covered by rent stabilization.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A third category of rent stabilized apartments covers buildings with three or more apartmentsconstructed or extensively renovated since 1974 with special tax benefits. Generally, these buildings are stabilized only while the tax benefits continue.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

hataz will b hataz....
laugh.gif

enuff about me...let's all marvel at da crack cocaine that is da N900 runnin googlewave�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm here tryin' to figure this Project Dark thing out and $@@%%* arguing over some dumb %$+$. ninjahood, you be going way too hard for phones B...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Take all that %$+$ somewhere else.

Originally Posted by dopestop

it doesn't look like a 2 bedroom..
perfect example of NT =/= real life.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rent Stabilized Building Listings:[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All of the following listings are in Adobe PDF format and require the Adobe reader. If you don't already have the Adobe reader on your computer, click here to download it for free. If you are having trouble installing or using the Adobe reader, please see their troubleshooting page. Since the files are large, please allow time for them to load.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are looking up a particular building and are not sure of its zip code, you can find it on the U.S. Postal Service website.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Manhattan[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brooklyn[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bronx[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Queens[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Staten Island[/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why don't you go back? this is America if your country is so great go over there and go raise ur kids over there and pay taxes and develop your own country.
sure we'll all go back, to spend da cake...and then come right back to take it here
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

da beautiful thing about "old huts" in NYC is their a goldmine....NO ONE is comin off em..and as long as your rent is current

your rent will be frozen circa 1970's rates FOREVER
laugh.gif

hence why my neighborhood is so allergic to gentification...we pay lil rent, and if you look around we OWN all da businesses...

this isn't harlem where da black folks don't own hardly any business...you step into my hood and da main strip is 95% high

traffic, high grossin mom & pop privately owned establishments.

ya cats can rag on my "room" all ya want..da truth is im winnin alot more then i let on.
wink.gif

Dont care bout the rest but the bold/underlined part is why I can say Team Platano for the win

well you got me ninjahood....
at the end of the day, stop arguing whether a sk or a bb is better.
no one gives a damn. its personal preference.

agreed.
smile.gif

only reason i go in da way i do is because people shoot off snub remarks about sidekicks that are purely rooted in elitist and arogant

attitudes that usually don't mirror da facts about specifications on da phone...they wanna play out da argument on a "trend hypebeast"

plain, thats when i put da burden on my back and personally defend everybody who owns a sidekick as a representative who's

knowledgeable to errode baseless claims that da sidekick is "a toy" or "is inferior" or "not professional".

agreed.
smile.gif

only reason i go in da way i do is because people shoot off snub remarks about sidekicks that are purely rooted in elitist and arogant

attitudes that usually don't mirror da facts about specifications on da phone...they wanna play out da argument on a "trend hypebeast"

plain, thats when i put da burden on my back and personally defend everybody who owns a sidekick as a representative who's

knowledgeable to errode baseless claims that da sidekick is "a toy" or "is inferior" or "not professional".

i second that.... personal preference... I LIKE windows mobile, but i aint gonna say sidekicks are for kids and teens, or call it unprofessional... i mean...if you cant get breezys and good payin jobs w/ out A THROWED phone, then you just need to step ya game up... lmao... and for the reference... i like havinwifi so i can turn my phone into a wireless hotspot... again...

customized roms for the DUUUUB... WMWifi Router... holla back...

but ninjahood... everybody was on ya back... and you held strong... its just niketalk... sooooooo wen the computers are turned off and laptop lids areclosed... it dont matter... ninjahood wins by default cuz it was NIKETALK against ONE, and ONE was really makin yall look foolish.... so he win by default ..
roll.gif

NOW.... back to the discussion at hand... please no more talk about phone against phone or ninjahood's living quarters...

i'm defintely goin to tmobile... got a few questions cuz i couldnt really see the whole graphs....

1. will it be better if i sign up for my contract now, or after the October 25 deadline?... i just wanna get the benefits...

2. my gal got FlexPay... would it be best for her to re up on the contract, stick w/ the flexpay... or re up on the contract AFTER the October 25 deadline...

Lemme know some answers cuz i got 7 days till i make a life altering decision.... SWITCHING PHONE CARRIERS... LOL...
roll.gif

1. will it be better if i sign up for my contract now, or after the October 25 deadline?... i just wanna get the benefits...
you in good shape homie, da 25th is when they OFFICIALLY announce da project dark price plans, its nodeadline..all da info available now is

all leaked info from un-named t-mobile sources.
smile.gif

you in good shape homie, da 25th is when they OFFICIALLY announce da project dark price plans, its no deadline..all da info available now is

all leaked info from un-named t-mobile sources.
smile.gif

but i seen some stuff about a $200 upgrade fee or activation fee or whatever it was... so that's why i was saying should i wait till they make theannouncement and cop the plan... or go ahead and make an account RIGHT NOW then upgrade to it when its available...

we lost a 3/2 $550 apartment in The South Bronx when I moved
smh.gif
mad.gif

but back to the topic, I cant wait for next week if thats the date

but i seen some stuff about a $200 upgrade fee or activation fee or whatever it was... so that's why i was saying should i wait till they make the announcement and cop the plan... or go ahead and make an account RIGHT NOW then upgrade to it when its available...

That's probably for people who are already under contract w/ T-Mobile and not eligible for an upgrade.

I already know I'm eligible, so things should be good. I just hope that everything works out price-wise...

Have a meeting at 5 today for official info. Will post if someone hasn't already done so at that point.

Just pulled this off examiner.com, we might be wrong about the $50, $75, $100 plans
nerd.gif

[h1]More news on T-Mobile's Project Dark/Black[/h1]
October 19, 11:05 AM
greydot.gif
Dallas BlackBerry Examiner
greydot.gif
Chris Esparzahttp://www.examiner.com/x-19475-Dal...irst-images-of-the-BlackBerry-Bluetooth-watch

Last week I told you guys about some speculation on T-Mobile's Project Dark (Project Black to

some). Today I've got more news for you guys, brought to you by everyone's favorite brood of ninjas at Boy Genius Report. They released not one, but two stories today with more details on what the new rollout of plans and services from the fourth place service provider that they're hoping will propel them past Sprint will include.

One of the developments is the option to finance your phones. Let's say you have your eye on the new BlackBerry 9700 but the idea of a contract isn't what you want to hear. All you would have to do is sign up for FlexPay and you will then pay the full retail price of the phone over an alloted amount of time.

Secondly is a bit of a breakdown of what "Even More," and "Even More Plus" includes. The Even More plan will require a two year contract and allow you to subsidize your phone while the Even More Plus has no contract but at the same time no subsidizing.

This is all pretty good news, especially when you take in to account that it's also being reported that TMO will offer various unlimited price tiers at $40, $50, and $60, depending on what add-ons you have. For the rest of the details, be sure to check out the full story at the links above.

What do you guys think this will mean for the future of T-Mobile? Is Project Dark/Black enough to get them out of dead last?

Back
Top Bottom