Of course it won't beat
3018229498_2b9bb011ed_b.jpg

but they get the job done.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shrimptacos.jpg

I'd rather have a threesome with khloe kardashian and Chyna, than eat another one of those.

yooo that got me at work itchin to go take a lunch break, it sucks though we dont have taco bell ova here, yall got it good

Originally Posted by HOVKid

shrimp from a fast food place?  Nah........not gonna happen.
prettttttty much.

By the way Dom, where in the town is that taco truck? I plan to indulge a little once these wretched finals are done and I'm back home. Hopefully my homeboy knows how to get there because I'm from Hayward. If that ain't good though, I'ma cut you.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

shrimp from a fast food place?  Nah........not gonna happen.

I agree, especially from Taco Bell.

I'd rather get some shrimp tacos from a place that is mostly patronized by paisas or Chronic Tacos.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by seniosoul

5c225824c7baee77d0da9d9d2fc317ae5944e7a.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 aye that was a nice passs though, but on the real though i eat jus to get full, taste isnt that important

So you telling me if something tasted like doodoo you would eat it just to get full.. My man Taste is everything my personally I have a habit of sniffing my food before taking a bite

^ lol naw im not sayin that, i mean i could eat sumthin that burnt a lil, a lil too sloppy, not enuff seasonin, its not that serious, at the end of the day its all about a belly full

Back
Top Bottom