Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by encore2007

Nas called Jay ugly

Jay broke Nas' career down in a vers
So what did NaS do on "Last Real N Alive" then??...

He broke down the ENTIRE east coast scene... Back to when Stedman was ironing Big Daddy Kane's zoot suits before shows, then he convinced yall Ns he was selling drugs
smh.gif

why do you call him stedman?

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family that known for drinking too much.
You know why he calls him Stedman stop acting

This.

Ya'll making fun of hov cause his fine %%$ wife made a few more mills? Meanwhile Nas is getting taxed by his overweight bm buying furcoats starting beefw/ peta n +#@@...

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Nas called Jay ugly

He broke down the ENTIRE east coast scene... Back to when Stedman was ironing Big Daddy Kane's zoot suits before shows, then he convinced yall Ns he was selling drugs
smh.gif

That's just Nay Nimbley being Nay Nimbley. Just think of him as that one Uncle in a family that known for drinking too much.
This.

Ya'll making fun of hov cause his fine %%$ wife made a few more mills? Meanwhile Nas is getting taxed by his overweight bm buying furcoats starting beef w/ peta n +#@@...
Irrelevant.

Nas called Jay ugly

smh.gif

This.

Ya'll making fun of hov cause his fine %%$ wife made a few more mills? Meanwhile Nas is getting taxed by his overweight bm buying furcoats starting beef w/ peta n +#@@...
Irrelevant.
LMAO Irrelevant??? This really is Nastalk.com

G... since we're in here and it has become one of those threads...

How can some of y'all allow yourself to call him "Hov" ???

thats blasphemous as hell, regardless of what he says about not claiming to be god. Even if you come with the I don't believe in God rhetoric that wouldmean you're going against everything you "believe" by giving him that title.

I've never been able to call him that... Just wondering if anyone actually thinks about or is bothered by that moniker.

thats blasphemous as hell, regardless of what he says about not claiming to be god. Even if you come with the I don't believe in God rhetoric that would mean you're going against everything you "believe" by giving him that title.

I've never been able to call him that... Just wondering if anyone actually thinks about or is bothered by that moniker.

It doesnt bother me as much as Nas being refered as the "God MC". I hear what you saying tho. i shrug at it

thats blasphemous as hell, regardless of what he says about not claiming to be god. Even if you come with the I don't believe in God rhetoric that would mean you're going against everything you "believe" by giving him that title.

It doesnt bother me as much as Nas being refered as the "God MC". I hear what you saying tho. i shrug at it

i thought that was the reason jay gave for calling himself "Hova" ... But yea, never really reasonated well with me, really 1 of only 2 criticisms Ihave on him because unlike some i chose not to delve into artist personal lives (how can you judge something from the outside looking in, majority of thetime you'll be wrong)

When was he ever?

That's another nickname Jay gave to himself.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

When was he ever?

Nas calls himself escobar to push a dark image...

When was he ever?

Nas calls himself escobar to push a dark image...
laugh.gif
+*% that got to do with anything? What that got to dowith a dude referring to himself as GOD just cuz he raps?

To be clear NaS calls himself Escobar cuz he was following the trend of the whole mafioso drug dealing movement in the mid 90s started by the Wu. Hence, thatsubpar album in IWW.

In the world we live in I don't see how likening yourself to a drug kingpin is as damning as saying you're GOD.

Do you have a point?

Or do you just not like NaS?

...you;re kidding?

Not at all, but I'll take that response as "No, I don't have a point. I just have a strong disliking towards the GOAT."

Ether was all jokes so by a comical stand point Ether was better, but by real talk Takeover.

I still say Jay should've made Takeover directed only to Nas
smh.gif
then itwould've been made a better comparison. Nas got one verse in Takeover Jay gotta entire song.

Word!! i just can't him "hov". Blasphemy to the fullest. I can't call another man Hova as in short for Jahova. I just can't do it.

Just a tidbit of info (cause im stayin out of this one.)

Jehova was a bad translation. Yaweh is the true translation.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

That's not the point G. When someone says Jahova what do you think of? Where do you think Jay-z referred that name from?

i dont think yall understand how hard Ether hit jay-z. this dude was speechless after he heard it. its about whos song had the bigger impact. as a loyaljay-z & a loyal nas fan. i gotta say Ether>Takeover. i dont care about whos song had more facts or more true statements etc. Ether had the biggestimpact on the battle and even jay-z acknowleged it.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by jthagreat

That's not the point G. When someone says Jahova what do you think of? Where do you think Jay-z referred that name from?

no like seriously i dont care. I just remember in 9th grade summer school, the teacher tellin me this.

I could give a damn bout yall argument. Shoot my friends call me Hov. (flame away)

Since "Ether" is all childish as you IDIOT Jay Z Stedman *$%# suckers are trying to indicate...

Is "Hit Em Up" just childish jabs?? Pac called BIG fat, Lil Kim ugly, and Junior Mafia fake (amungst other idiotic things)...

Is "The Bridge Is Over" childish cause KRS One was sayin Shante was only good for "steady pumpin"... Sayin Shan's people was oncrack??

I mean yall cats are ******ed, period, and obviously don't understand the BASICS of a rap battle, & its the simple fact that"Ether" was directed @ Camel Stedman that yall wanna discredit, had this been a diss to 50 Cent or ANYone else, you%%*$+ (cause thats what you are) would be praising it as if it was the 2nd coming, but since its putting Camel Stedman in his place, andnearly brought his OLD @+@ to tears you guys wanna act as if its not a DOPE record?? I mean the song WILL live in hip hophistory as one of the BEST diss records EVER, there's no disputing that, the greater majority of NON*$%# riding, sheterosexual male fans will agree 9 times out of 10 with that...

We go through this every few months, to the point where we've broke down BOTH records word for word to check for validity, and you guysKNOW the $%%+ NaS was sayin about dude for the most part was true, you guys just point to 2 or 3 lines (Most specifically the AIDS line, whichhas been disproven already)... The validity of the record was confirmed by Calvin Klien, someone that sold drugs in REAL life, and not just inhis raps, he lived the life Jay Z Stedman perpertrates in his rhymes, he was movin bricks when Jay Z Stedman was just beingthe BUDDY hustler he is rapping about ridin in OTHER Ns Beamers, back when he was supposidly losing "92 bricks" and$%%+... Come on Camel Stedman... WE DONT BELIEVE YOU... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE... The Ns he said he was runnin with won'tconfirm the BS he laces his rhymes with, Klein has no reason to lie, he had CAKE back when Jay Z Stedman was lying abouthustling, and he has CAKE now, and most importantly he has respect... All them Ns Jay Stedman is braggin about runnin withwrite him off as nothing but BUDDY hustler...

Yall Ns is REAL corny, just give it up, we understand you LOVE the dude and all... I'm sure he appreciates the support,but just keep it REAL...

just my 2 cents on the nickname portion....I have no problem with the nickname Hov....I believe in God, I call God:God, Lord, Father.....

I have never called God in prayer or reference Jehovah or Hova so that doesnt come in my mind when I call ole boy Hov

Hov = Hoff, Hop, B.I., Ye, Puff, TIP to me...I dont think of chubby cheeks when I call Diddy, Puff...so id be damn to think of God when saying Hov (even ifthose are the intentions)

but of course I can see sum1 who calls God, Jehovah or Hova 90% of the time being bothered

Because you know who (who) did you know what (what) with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you (for now) > ETHER

Back
Top Bottom