Taking a duece at work vol. Aye man, my stomach hurt..

So nt, do you do the deed or do you try to hold it till you get home? I know some people got that special bathroom that they go to during the day
laugh.gif
. I ate some Mcdonalds last night, 1/4 pounder w/cheese, man im up here at myjob hurtin
ohwell.gif
Already went twice and i dont think im gonna hold downlunch if my stomach keeps hittin me with the gurgles
tired.gif

yo no lie, thats on my mothers life i NEVER took a deuce at school, or any place outside of my home, friend or relatives home.
i just can't, i feel mad dirty and uncomfortable, i rather go through the trouble, hold it and just feel 100% when i get home.
laugh.gif

Press one out at the office daily between 2:00 and three. It's like getting an extra 20 minute lunch break.

if you work in an office environment, then the bathrooms should generally be clean.

at least that's how it is at my current job.

whenever i feel the need to go, i go.

gets me away from the tons of work i have to do for a short while and i'm still getting paid while taking a crap.

when i work at my seasonal job in the winter i use the port-a-potty

I'm there 10-12 hours a day so i cant hold it in...and also im used to it now anyway i dont care
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Only go if you know you ain't gonna make it.
This

Taking dookies anywhere outside of home is weird to me
Ima have to get used to it in the dorms next year
Ima get up at 2 a.m. to dump the waste while everyone's sleeping
laugh.gif

i already went.....twice
laugh.gif
but my stomach still kinda iffy. On that idont know if i wanna eat anything just in case type thing. Plus, they aint got no baby wipes at the job, only tp
tired.gif

getting paid to take a dump at work
pimp.gif
... i only take dumps at work causei dont get paid to do so at home

when i worked at this bagel store (my first job and i hated it) i would hold in my #!+@! until i got there and sit on the toilet for like an hour to waste time

the spanish ladys clean the bathrooms at work 2x a day, and i dont have no shame. like said, i get paid to take a dump, So i sit there and catch up on reading.
always always give the courtesy flushes as well.

i almost killed myself trying to hold it.

i ate too much xyilitol gum, i was chewing it by the handfulls
laugh.gif

i was really scared that i was gonna die. i could barely walk through the office to even get to the bathroom i was in so much pain.

felt like i was gettin stabbed

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no shame
Nawth its different for us dudes though! Yall already sitting down, so you might as well you know. Honestly I HATE sitting down on the toilet for real.
laugh.gif
really?
laugh.gif
guess I never thought about it that way

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no shame
Nawth its different for us dudes though! Yall already sitting down, so you might as well you know. Honestly I HATE sitting down on the toilet for real.
laugh.gif

i feel like there's a trillion germs crawling up my legs.
its so gross.
emergency only, i think i only took a duece in a public bathroom once in my whole life.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

yo no lie, thats on my mothers life i NEVER took a deuce at school, or any place outside of my home, friend or relatives home.
i just can't, i feel mad dirty and uncomfortable, i rather go through the trouble, hold it and just feel 100% when i get home.
laugh.gif
01293-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom