Tapatio Appreciation Post.>>>Crack in a bottle

A necessity for any home...I put this on EVERYTHING

32423.jpg

I've never tried it. How does it compare to Franks Red Hot Sauce, Cholula, and/or Tabasco?

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

mmm the perfect amount of spiciness

Co-sign. This > Frank's or Tobasco...Chalua is close
You think so? I will have to pick up a bottle and try it. I probably OD on Frank's (when I eat scrambled eggs they look like the bits you seeof what happens to a human's head after an Alien punctures it. Except yellower.).

Originally Posted by randyoss

You think so? I will have to pick up a bottle and try it. I probably OD on Frank's (when I eat scrambled eggs they look like the bits you see of what happens to a human's head after an Alien punctures it. Except yellower.).

after an alien punctures it?... when have you seen an alien puncture a human skull?

You think so? I will have to pick up a bottle and try it. I probably OD on Frank's (when I eat scrambled eggs they look like the bits you see of what happens to a human's head after an Alien punctures it. Except yellower.).

after an alien punctures it?... when have you seen an alien puncture a human skull?
roll.gif

My bad; I thought the capped "A" would be enough to clarify. I meant the Aliens from the Aliens movies. The ones with Sigourney Weaver.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by northparkblind

tobasco > __________

That crap is sour as hell, all I taste is vinegar.
Have you tried the green Tabasco? I LOVE that one. For some reason I think it's so freaking good on mac 'n cheese.

Tabasco and all those southern "american" hot sauces such as Franks and red rooster have WAY TOO MUCH vinegar in 'em, i'm not trying to makemy french fries taste like hot wings feel me?

Tabasco, Valentina, Cholula are all great. You can't even compare or prefer Srirchacha over any of these and vice-versa, they each taste entirely differentand have different uses.

I love em all, although I'm not as big a fan of srirchacha as I used to be. If i'm eating pho or any asian food i'll just put the crushed redchiles in oil over that stuff
smokin.gif

My co-worker puts this stuff on everything and will not eat if she doesn't have a bottle in her desk drawer

she puts it on fruits, sandwiches, and chips, if you can eat it she puts it on it

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Tabasco and all those southern "american" hot sauces such as Franks and red rooster have WAY TOO MUCH vinegar in 'em, i'm not trying to make my french fries taste like hot wings feel me?

Tabasco, Valentina, Cholula are all great. You can't even compare or prefer Srirchacha over any of these and vice-versa, they each taste entirely different and have different uses.

I love em all, although I'm not as big a fan of srirchacha as I used to be. If i'm eating pho or any asian food i'll just put the crushed red chiles in oil over that stuff
smokin.gif

smart man right here

I really don't understand the point of dumping in mad amounts of rooster sauce cause it changes the flavor too much

with the chilies they make it spicy without changing the flavor

used to love this stuff until i discovered the rooster sauce a couple years ago now im stuck on that
pimp.gif

roll.gif

My bad; I thought the capped "A" would be enough to clarify. I meant the Aliens from the Aliens movies. The ones with Sigourney Weaver.

ohhhh. okay, gotchya!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom