Tariq Nasheed Appreciation

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

They both talk (if you want to call it that) about things most people think, but don't want to say. I don't agree with everything Tariq believes, but he does have some valid points. Corey is a fool though, whatever is on his mind, he's speaking. Kinda like ya drunk uncle.

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

They both talk (if you want to call it that) about things most people think, but don't want to say. I don't agree with everything Tariq believes, but he does have some valid points. Corey is a fool though, whatever is on his mind, he's speaking. Kinda like ya drunk uncle.

Damn, I've never heard of that Corey Holcombe dude until now. He was dropping some jewelz, though.

As far a Tariq, I use to listen to him a lot, but his stuff got repetitive.

Damn, I've never heard of that Corey Holcombe dude until now. He was dropping some jewelz, though.

As far a Tariq, I use to listen to him a lot, but his stuff got repetitive.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

just pointin it out...you can tell the few of yalll who listen to dude a lil too much. hes good with the advice in doses. yall od with his words and make yallselves (and im sure in the eyes of women) sound like bitter H oes.

yea, a few of yall/us need to be a lil harder on the girls, but those who listen too hard OD on it and sound hurt like a mfer on here. IMO of course (my observation/opinion stems from seein the folks that advertise him all the time)
True, I'm starting to see this hold consistent with a lot of dudes who hold this 'male-feminist' [for lack of a better term] like demeanor. I've seen myself falling into this somewhat myself, but at the end of the day for me I generally enjoy a female's presence.

However it is important to uphold accountability. And to me, that's where Tariq excels. You have to call a spade a spade and keep it moving.

I don't agree w/ everything Tariq says, but I think he's a good voice for a lot of Men out there.

just pointin it out...you can tell the few of yalll who listen to dude a lil too much. hes good with the advice in doses. yall od with his words and make yallselves (and im sure in the eyes of women) sound like bitter H oes.

yea, a few of yall/us need to be a lil harder on the girls, but those who listen too hard OD on it and sound hurt like a mfer on here. IMO of course (my observation/opinion stems from seein the folks that advertise him all the time)
True, I'm starting to see this hold consistent with a lot of dudes who hold this 'male-feminist' [for lack of a better term] like demeanor. I've seen myself falling into this somewhat myself, but at the end of the day for me I generally enjoy a female's presence.

However it is important to uphold accountability. And to me, that's where Tariq excels. You have to call a spade a spade and keep it moving.

I don't agree w/ everything Tariq says, but I think he's a good voice for a lot of Men out there.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah DCAllAmerican written all over that post.
glasses.gif

GOod interview. She was really involved. I like that.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yeah DCAllAmerican written all over that post.
glasses.gif

GOod interview. She was really involved. I like that.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

i bet you if he spit game to her he'd get the digits
laugh.gif
Did you miss the part where he was spitting game to her? Rewatch.
could have smashed live on FOX and got money for the cab fare to airport
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

i bet you if he spit game to her he'd get the digits
laugh.gif
Did you miss the part where he was spitting game to her? Rewatch.
could have smashed live on FOX and got money for the cab fare to airport
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom