Tariq Nasheed Appreciation

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

i bet you if he spit game to her he'd get the digits
laugh.gif
Did you miss the part where he was spitting game to her? Rewatch.
could have smashed live on FOX and got money for the cab fare to airport
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically...

Dude's gotta work on his dress though... suit was kinda sloppy.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

i bet you if he spit game to her he'd get the digits
laugh.gif
Did you miss the part where he was spitting game to her? Rewatch.
could have smashed live on FOX and got money for the cab fare to airport
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically...

Dude's gotta work on his dress though... suit was kinda sloppy.

Y'all ride this dude harder than Conservatives ride Limbaugh. Isn't he kind of old for what he does, and what he preaches? Young black males need to select better role models

Y'all ride this dude harder than Conservatives ride Limbaugh. Isn't he kind of old for what he does, and what he preaches? Young black males need to select better role models

dudes comedy... while he drops knowledge at the same time... i like how his style is so different from the pickup artist theories...although some of the techniques he uses only a tall black male can get away with... woouldnt work with a short asian guy like myself

dudes comedy... while he drops knowledge at the same time... i like how his style is so different from the pickup artist theories...although some of the techniques he uses only a tall black male can get away with... woouldnt work with a short asian guy like myself

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

Huh how you gonna do a comparison a >/< between a comedian vs. a relationship expert. Thats like saying Chris Rock>Dr. Phil
What exactly makes him more of a relationship expert than a comedian? They are both speaking from experience. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

Huh how you gonna do a comparison a >/< between a comedian vs. a relationship expert. Thats like saying Chris Rock>Dr. Phil
What exactly makes him more of a relationship expert than a comedian? They are both speaking from experience. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

aint no one worshipping this dude. you take everything he says with a grain of salt and apply it to your life. It doesn't help that what he says is true most of the time or you'll come to realize its worth with more experience in life. Hes just trying to help dudes out there realize that theres rules to the game and how to make it work best for you.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

aint no one worshipping this dude. you take everything he says with a grain of salt and apply it to your life. It doesn't help that what he says is true most of the time or you'll come to realize its worth with more experience in life. Hes just trying to help dudes out there realize that theres rules to the game and how to make it work best for you.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

YNATL

YNATL

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

YNATL
your
not
asian
tho
liar
????
lol

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

YNATL
your
not
asian
tho
liar
????
lol

- In the last month this dude has called Gary Owens, Justin Bieber and Michael Rapaport white supremacists. When pressed on what makes them white supremacists he provides no coherent answer. He has seemingly random, shifting criteria for what makes someone a white supremacist. It's like McCarthyism, if you disagree with him at all, he'll call you a white supremacist too.

- In his debate against that alt-right dude he played himself. He said that white supremacists are the smartest, most ingenuous people on the planet and minorities are helpless against them. I believe a system of white supremacy exists but I hate that he called just about every white person a white supremacist and I hate how he puts blacks in a complete victim role.

White Supremacist may be a strong word for Gary Owens, Justin Bieber and Michael Rapaport. They aren't big name white supremacist like David Duke, Trump, White people on Fox etc. But they do benefit from the system.

IMO they are just corny white folks that exploit black culture for their own personal gain.

Call them White Supremacist Lite if it makes you feel better.

- In the last month this dude has called Gary Owens, Justin Bieber and Michael Rapaport white supremacists. When pressed on what makes them white supremacists he provides no coherent answer. He has seemingly random, shifting criteria for what makes someone a white supremacist. It's like McCarthyism, if you disagree with him at all, he'll call you a white supremacist too.

- In his debate against that alt-right dude he played himself. He said that white supremacists are the smartest, most ingenuous people on the planet and minorities are helpless against them. I believe a system of white supremacy exists but I hate that he called just about every white person a white supremacist and I hate how he puts blacks in a complete victim role.

He said they were suspect but yeah sometimes he reaches, then sometimes he's correct. Gary Owen and Rapaport seem cool to me but Beiber can eat a **** though. He seem fake as hell.

In that debate he said a bunch of times he doesn't think all white people are WS.

Back
Top Bottom