Tariq Nasheed Appreciation

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
NT, I know most of ya'll pull "hella" women and have three-somesthree...no FOUR times a day...but if you're always looking for a goodlaugh and to hear about male/female relationships with a
 lot of truth and ability to relate, listen to a few of the podcasts. Dude is comedy.

http://www.theurbanrenaissanceman.com/tariq/

Why you sound jealous, tho?

And most of us keep it a two a day.

Four on the weekends.

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
NT, I know most of ya'll pull "hella" women and have three-somesthree...no FOUR times a day...but if you're always looking for a goodlaugh and to hear about male/female relationships with a
 lot of truth and ability to relate, listen to a few of the podcasts. Dude is comedy.

Four on the weekends.

dude does make me think
I dont agree with everything he says but he does have a lot of valid points
The pet negro session he had was tough - Never thought about the whole sexual competition between the races and how that effects the images we see of black women on TV

dude does make me think
I dont agree with everything he says but he does have a lot of valid points
The pet negro session he had was tough - Never thought about the whole sexual competition between the races and how that effects the images we see of black women on TV

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
NT, I know most of ya'll pull "hella" women and have three-somes three...no FOUR times a day...but if you're always looking for a good laugh and to hear about male/female relationships with a

Four on the weekends.

oww

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
NT, I know most of ya'll pull "hella" women and have three-somes three...no FOUR times a day...but if you're always looking for a good laugh and to hear about male/female relationships with a

Four on the weekends.

oww

Been listening to him for a while, dude spits the truth about ALOT of things...and he's a fool with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Been listening to him for a while, dude spits the truth about ALOT of things...and he's a fool with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

Huh how you gonna do a comparison a >/< between a comedian vs. a relationship expert. Thats like saying Chris Rock>Dr. Phil

Originally Posted by cartune

Cory Holcombe > Tariq Nasheed

Huh how you gonna do a comparison a >/< between a comedian vs. a relationship expert. Thats like saying Chris Rock>Dr. Phil

just pointin it out...you can tell the few of yalll who listen to dude a lil too much. hes good with the advice in doses. yall od with his words and make yallselves (and im sure in the eyes of women) sound like bitter H oes.

yea, a few of yall/us need to be a lil harder on the girls, but those who listen too hard OD on it and sound hurt like a mfer on here. IMO of course (my observation/opinion stems from seein the folks that advertise him all the time)

just pointin it out...you can tell the few of yalll who listen to dude a lil too much. hes good with the advice in doses. yall od with his words and make yallselves (and im sure in the eyes of women) sound like bitter H oes.

yea, a few of yall/us need to be a lil harder on the girls, but those who listen too hard OD on it and sound hurt like a mfer on here. IMO of course (my observation/opinion stems from seein the folks that advertise him all the time)

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Yeah DCAllAmerican written all over that post.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Yeah DCAllAmerican written all over that post.

Back
Top Bottom