Tasty, Easy, Quick, and Cheap SNACK Recipes..POST YOURS

Alright, I figure most of the people on here are guys around the age of 20. That means that we LIKE TO EAT and don't know how to cook and don't want todeal with a mess. For some reason I am really hungry and want to cook something but I am sick of just eating chips or an apple or something. I wanna makesomething tasty with limited ingredients.

What do you guys make for quick and easy snacks? I'm talking things like dips, sandwiches on the george foreman..anything, it can be as ghetto as turningthe toaster sideways and making a grilled cheese.

The place I live at college I cannot cook so I resort to premade things or fast food. BUT, I am home for spring break and wanna eat some tasty snacks.

Post some of your favorite QUICK and TASTY snack/meal recipies

this woulda been a cool thread if it didnt flop...i would post a recipe but i dont know any!! lol so therefore i wanna read yours!!!

not exactly quick.

but make some taco meat.
take some tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and shove into the oven and voila.. awesome nachos

sliced turkey & cheese in a tortilla. put in the microwave just enough to melt the cheese.after it is done "cooking" put some avacado on it.usually takes about 30-40 seconds. put on a little hot sauce and your good.

Sliced Turkey Breast & bb-q sauce...bread is optionable.

grin.gif

Salsa + Velveeta + Tortilla Chips = Crack

You can either just throw them together on the chips or do my personal favorite....microwave it. Put it in for about 6 minutes then drizzle it over the chips,its amazing im telling you.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You can either just throw them together on the chips or do my personal favorite....microwave it. Put it in for about 6 minutes then drizzle it over the chips, its amazing im telling you.

You don't use Rotel?

but make some taco meat.
take some tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, guacamole and shove into the oven and voila.. awesome nachos
I think you coulda just said "make nachos"
laugh.gif

Cheez-its + tabasco sauce
Cream cheese with salsa over the top, use wheat thins to eat
smokin.gif

Homemade mac and cheese - elbow noodles, sharp white cheddar (shredded) - cottage cheese (yes) - parmasean cheese - light sour cream - bread crumbs (or crushedcrutons)...back and bomb.

Home made quesedillas - a chicken, corn, red pepper flake, white cheddar cheese (sharp), a bit of brown sugar - then make your tortilla.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You can either just throw them together on the chips or do my personal favorite....microwave it. Put it in for about 6 minutes then drizzle it over the chips, its amazing im telling you.

The best. Like dirty said you can also add ground beef to this and it makes it even better.
I like to take a couple avocados, add some salsa, a littlelemon or lime juice and cream cheese to make guacamole. Weath tortilla chips to dip in it. Tastes
eek.gif
Toasted English muffin + smoked salmon + avocado = WIN!!!!!!

Sounds good except for the English muffin. I'm not really a fan of those
laugh.gif

I like to have Rotel with my eggs in the mornings.

eek.gif
GoVols234 wrote:

Alright, I figure most of the people on here are guys around the age of 20. That means that we LIKE TO EAT and don't know how to cook and don't want to deal with a mess. For some reason I am really hungry and want to cook something but I am sick of just eating chips or an apple or something. I wanna make something tasty with limited ingredients.

What do you guys make for quick and easy snacks? I'm talking things like dips, sandwiches on the george foreman..anything, it can be as ghetto as turning the toaster sideways and making a grilled cheese.

The place I live at college I cannot cook so I resort to premade things or fast food. BUT, I am home for spring break and wanna eat some tasty snacks.

Post some of your favorite QUICK and TASTY snack/meal recipies

eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG that's **!%%%% BRILLIANT!! I never thought to try that... best joints arewhen you pan fry them for like a minute, son, they be golden brown to perfection... my favorite quick snack is always gonna be omelettes or cereal... butnachos sound like the best suggestion so far...

i got a good tasty meal i like to eat as often as possible. all you do is take a big casserole dish, pour in a family size can of cream of mushroom soup, putin some rice of your choice, i prefer uncle bens brown for that. add some mixed vegetables and any extra that you like, i prefer green beans. then take someboneless skinless chicken, cut it up into bite size pieces and toss it in, stir it up nice so it gets mixed together. then put it in the oven at about 450until the chicken is completely cooked, then throw on some cheddar cheese on the top. thats the stuff right there, i like to pour tapatillo in mine, and eatwith some dinner rolls.

Two toasted pieces of bread with cream cheese and fried bologna in the middle
pimp.gif

2 weenies on a fork, grilled over the stove
pimp.gif

Hot Cheetos dipped in Ramen Noodles
pimp.gif

A tortilla with butter
pimp.gif

What do you guys make for quick and easy snacks? I'm talking things like dips, sandwiches on the george foreman..anything, it can be as ghetto as turning the toaster sideways and making a grilled cheese.
roll.gif
hahahahah never heard of this one.

but i make hot pockets. well, i microwave them. i also toast me some waffles from time to time.

one thing i do that's DAMN GOOD imo is buffalo chicken sandwich. directions:

toast two slices of bread
get plenty of slices of chicken from the grocery store, and toss it in tupperware with buffalo sauce
microwave the chicken for a minute
add buffalo sauce to the bread
put all the chicken on the bread
add ranch to the bread
eat
repeat if still hungry

smile.gif
i think it's pretty good. i use hooters hot sauce from kroger. walmart does not carry any of that other than the bread, so go to kroger. plus walmart sucks.

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

Two toasted pieces of bread with cream cheese and fried bologna in the middle
pimp.gif

2 weenies on a fork, grilled over the stove
pimp.gif

Hot Cheetos dipped in Ramen Noodles
pimp.gif

A tortilla with butter
pimp.gif

That is border line lazy but damn I might try the hot dogs over the stove. Actually I might try all of them becasue I never have time to prepare meals.

Take Deli ham and put shredded Mozzarella cheese on it and put it in the microwave....put it on toast and get a crispy hot ham and cheese melt
pimp.gif

Toast with butter and cinnamon
eek.gif
pimp.gif

apple, grapes, bananas, oranges all good snacks and the take more calories to digest than the put into your body. deficit food! and its good for you.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

i got a good tasty meal i like to eat as often as possible. all you do is take a big casserole dish, pour in a family size can of cream of mushroom soup, put in some rice of your choice, i prefer uncle bens brown for that. add some mixed vegetables and any extra that you like, i prefer green beans. then take some boneless skinless chicken, cut it up into bite size pieces and toss it in, stir it up nice so it gets mixed together. then put it in the oven at about 450 until the chicken is completely cooked, then throw on some cheddar cheese on the top. thats the stuff right there, i like to pour tapatillo in mine, and eat with some dinner rolls.
Are you talking about Tapatio hot sauce?

Two toasted pieces of bread with cream cheese and fried bologna in the middle image

2 weenies on a fork, grilled over the stove image

Hot Cheetos dipped in Ramen Noodles image

A tortilla with butter image

You're going to die of heart failure by age 30 if you keep "snacking" like that, unless you're also some sort of super-athlete.

Cheez-its + tabasco sauce

Never tried this, but I used to eat the BIG cheez-its with salsa. So good.

apple, grapes, bananas, oranges all good snacks and the take more calories to digest than the put into your body. deficit food! and its good for you.

True for some vegetables but not for the ones you listed. Celery and lettuce I believe are deficit foods, but those fruits contain a lot of natural sugars thataren't bad for you, but do contain calories.

I personally like to take some crackers, (club multigrain, preferably). Get a mild or sharp jack or cheddar cheese, put slices of the the cheese on eachcracker, stick em in the toaster oven til the cheese starts to melt, remove and put a couple of drops of green tabasco or any other hot sauce on em.

I'll make nachos if i have the necessary ingredients, or garlic bread (with butter, or with olive oil if I'm trying to be healthy). Peanut butter andhoney sandwiches, quesadillas. Sometimes I'll make like stir-fried vegetables with a mix of spices, then cook some ramen noodles and eat it together. Wayhealthier and more natural than eating the ramen with that flavor packet, but still tastes awesome.

Back
Top Bottom