TATTOO HEADS: WHY DO PEOPLE SLEEVES STOP...???

i noticed that when most people get a full sleeve, they usually stop a inch and a half/2 inches above the wrist...i always thought it looked kind of odd...anyreason in specific why people do that???

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i noticed that when most people get a full sleeve, they usually stop a inch and a half/2 inches above the wrist...i always thought it looked kind of odd...any reason in specific why people do that???

Do you know of any shirts with sleeves that go all the way to the fingertips?

I've notice it too. IDK, maybe so they can use that space to wear their watches, wrist wear, etc. and still be able to see the full tattoo. I think itlooks better like that anyway.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

corporate world?

this right here ...

you know when you where sleeves shirts ( interview clothes) when you go to give a hand shake you wouldnt want any of it exposed. considering the job doesntallow that??

this is just an assumption tho

StaXX wrote:
Common sense.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickinit102

i noticed that when most people get a full sleeve, they usually stop a inch and a half/2 inches above the wrist...i always thought it looked kind of odd...any reason in specific why people do that???
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, In the corporate world, you don't wear long sleeve shirts 24/7. Company parties during the Summer? Playing Golf with important people? All of thesethings come to mind for me[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, In the corporate world, you don't wear long sleeve shirts 24/7. Company parties during the Summer? Playing Golf with important people? All of these things come to mind for me[/color]
tired.gif

thats probably whats gonna stop me from ever getting it done, and also i cant wear long sleeves all the time, im hot 24/7.........so

all of that is unfortunately probably gonna keep me away from getting it done
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, In the corporate world, you don't wear long sleeve shirts 24/7. Company parties during the Summer? Playing Golf with important people? All of these things come to mind for me[/color]
tired.gif
If it is a full sleeve tattoo and you are wearing a short sleeve shirt, you still going to see the tats though

Dude is talking about tats that end above the wrist like this:

tattoo010.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

kickinit102 wrote:

Epidemik The Great wrote:

i noticed that when most people get a full sleeve, they usually stop a inch and a half/2 inches above the wrist...i always thought it looked kind of
odd...any reason in specific why people do that???
Do you know of any shirts with sleeves that go all
the way to the fingertips?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, In the corporate world, you don't wear long sleeve shirts 24/7. Company parties during the Summer? Playing Golf with important people? All of these
things come to mind for me[/color]
tired.gif

thats probably whats gonna stop me from ever getting it done, and also i cant wear long sleeves all the time, im hot 24/7.........so

ohwell.gif

you guys are looking to far into it ... the way society is going nowadays tattoos are getting pretty low key accpected ...

its more of a i see them but wont make a big deal bout them...

... you gotta let you work speak for itself if you a hard worker and get sh it done then most companies wont have a problem with thm ... unless you got someoffensive tats then thats a different story

Originally Posted by needsomejays

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

well, to each his own, but if you're playing golf with corporate heads that matter, you must be pretty good at your job just to be there and I doubt sleevetattoo's will ruin your life.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif
true, my first summer at my job I was surprised at all the sleeves and tats I seen people had
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OP must have had a brain fart or something.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif

OP must have had a brain fart or something.

i'm talking about a inch above the wrist, not below....dumb %%*

i don't get it...i keep hearing people screaming professionalism, but do you never think there's a time where you're gonna wear short sleeves orwant to roll your sleeves up...it'll be pretty pointless anyway

I wear long sleeves all year round at work, and I'm
Outside for the most part in Atlanta. Most the people
I kno don't kno I have a sleeve, even tho I feel mine runs
A lil too low. In todays society tho, tats are becoming the
Norm. Most of those big CEO's children probly have some
Type of tat or piercing. I can still see them using it to apply
A stereotype tho.

i don't get it...i keep hearing people screaming professionalism, but do you never think there's a time where you're gonna wear short sleeves or want to roll your sleeves up...it'll be pretty pointless anyway

There are probably some free thinking people that wear jackets over their long or short sleeve shirts.

Back
Top Bottom