Taxi 12's - December '13

Called to add my 20 off wc rewards. Lady said they were basically clearing warehouse and found some extra pair of js. So not really a restock just leftovers. Said be on the lookout for other promotions this month.... Whatever that means.

they let u add already? I usually wait until I get the shoes in in case they cancel the order.

Yea the lady said my order was shipping out today so... :rolleyes . hop it goes through. i got like 8 of them form the holidays so no biggie if it does but lesson learned for sure.

I got the app too today, but I cant see how to set any alerts in to it...anyway still a very nice information there. 

FNL the east coast bias company it is didn't even give west coasters a chance. By restocking at that hour. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji].

Last edited:
I got the app too today, but I cant see how to set any alerts in to it...anyway still a very nice information there. 

it should ask when first opening it do u want push notification on for this app. atleast on iphone it does

Last edited:
FNL the east coast bias company it is didn't even give west coasters a chance. By restocking at that hour. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji].

fnl is in the midwest, but yea the US basically runs on east coast time. but yall do have an advantage on release days tho. u can try at 5am online, then still got time to check stores at 8. east coast it one or the other rarely both.

Yea the lady said my order was shipping out today so... :rolleyes . hop it goes through. i got like 8 of them form the holidays so no biggie if it does but lesson learned for sure.

If they do cancel your order, just let them know you used a WC reward. They will just send you a new one.

Last edited:
fnl is in the midwest, but yea the US basically runs on east coast time. but yall do have an advantage on release days tho. u can try at 5am online, then still got time to check stores at 8. east coast it one or the other rarely both.

Indiana doesn't chnge times so they run on east coast time right now. I am OK with 5:00 for releases but a restock can be done at anytime time of the day so why do it so early that it alienates your entire west coast shoppers . Nike does theirs in the afternoon evening.

Indiana doesn't chnge times so they run on east coast time right now. I am OK with 5:00 for releases but a restock can be done at anytime time of the day so why do it so early that it alienates your entire west coast shoppers . Nike does theirs in the afternoon evening.

FNL has always done it that way... The latest I seen them do a restock was between 8-9am pst. They usually update their site early in the mornings. Never seen them do a restock late in the afternoon.

missed out on these again because i was in class 
mean.gif
.  priorities i guess

Definitely an undercover restock, but grats to those that got in.  I agree with the majority in that these shoes definitely have gone up in price since release.  I still have my one pair on ice, but definitely didn't think the demand for these would've grown to this level.  

Was it just Men's sizes? Been looking for a pair for the wifey.

To me it looked like they had every size available. Whether it was only one size of each or however many they had beats me, but I don't recall clicking on the Taxi's and only seeing random sizes or greyed out sizes until the sizes actually started going out of stock.

got in on them taxis and shadows 1 off jj this morning. Good morning!!!
wowowow.. what size shadows were available?

these restocks sucks for us WC ppl... 5am whyyyy ...LOL

how available were the sizes in the taxis and gamma 12s? those were the only 2 i were really seeking.

Grats to all who copped

Last edited:
Sucks when they do these restocks during the weekday mornings. Many of us have jobs and careers, which basically means we have no shot at obtaining a pair. 

Blows. 

wowowow.. what size shadows were available?

these restocks sucks for us WC ppl... 5am whyyyy ...LOL

how available were the sizes in the taxis and gamma 12s? those were the only 2 i were really seeking.

Grats to all who copped

Shadows were on jimmy jazz. Got lucky on those. Fsr for all shoes that were on finishline I think.

That's basically how fnl works. They update there site between 8-10 est. there's always nike in the afternoon. Just gotta follow patterns that's been happening the last few years. And turning on push notification and twitter mobile updates to the right when your on the hunt is key. Restocks always happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom