Taxi 12's - December '13

Kind of worried though. Seemed like a lot of people got hit with customs for the Olive 9's... They were the same price.

i jumped in here too late, wish i was able to cop a 10 or 10.5 cus 11 feels like size 12.

good price on the olive 9s, and still not bad with customs charge.

good looks all

i jumped in here too late, wish i was able to cop a 10 or 10.5 cus 11 feels like size 12.
good price on the olive 9s, and still not bad with customs charge.
good looks all

Is it really that big? I pretty much have every single Jordan I own in an 11. I have a pair of 7's in 11.5 and those are pretty comfortable. So are you a 10.5-11 guy, strong 11, or 11-11.5? I think that makes a difference too. And I have flat feet so maybe that plays into account.

Is it really that big? I pretty much have every single Jordan I own in an 11. I have a pair of 7's in 11.5 and those are pretty comfortable. So are you a 10.5-11 guy, strong 11, or 11-11.5? I think that makes a difference too. And I have flat feet so maybe that plays into account.

I've heard quite a few people say they size down on all 12s. I only have a pair of cdp taxi 12s that I got tts and I feel like I have a bit of room in them as well.

I
Im a strong 11. All my jordans r 11.
The ones that run a little bigger for me are these taxis and most the 13s (2010 flints, breds, he got game)
The 5s that have been comin in the new boxes they use now r just a tad bigger than the older models. 5s used to be a perfect snuggish fit. 4s are all perfect for me, same with 3s, 11s, 10s

Depending on which model I either .5 up or down on these taxis I went .5 down and fits perfect

Man, that sucks. Is there anyone who doesn't get hit with customs from Dope Factory?

I'm still seeing resellers who want $250 plus for a ds pair of these so I guess even if you get hit with a $25 customs fee it still wouldn't be too bad of a price. Plus you're guaranteed to get legit shoes.

Looks like they restocked again(that or people that tried jumping on it got their orders canceled cuz it was oversea sale trying to make a reup) but just ordered a pair

mine are out for delivery today. So unless they make me pay the charges at the door-i'm hoping I get by..

it would be at the door upon delivery. ..keep your check book present as ups only accepts checks...no cash

Customs charges usually come later. I got charged a custom from sneakerboy and shelflife about 1 month after purchase.

Got my Taxi 12s from Dope Factory today as well! 7/10/13 - 9/18/13 dates. Regular black box here as well.

Last edited:
What?! Was it right at the door or what?
Well, I had it delivered to my parents as I'm away at school and my mom said it was 49.50. She didn't pay it so I'm gonna go up to UPS tomorrow and check in to this. Wasn't expecting it to be THAT much.

Back
Top Bottom