Taxi 12's - December '13

@BKing985,The pair i grabbed was a size 13. That may have been their only pair, though I'm almost certain they'll do another restock. Keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited:
Still looking. Missed the Nike restock today. DF has almost a FSR except my size 13. Smh

Hopefully with nike having another restock today reseller prices really start going down on these.

honestly doubt it. if it was a full rerelease then yes, prices would go down like how the 2012 black/red XIs but putting up a few pairs like nike did doesn't really change the game much.

Ok this is sort of a random question. I seen in this thread a lot of people getting customs charges when ordering from overseas. I was wondering if that's only on shoes or is it anything from overseas? I want to order a light gun for an arcade machine im building from Europe it's over 100 bucks shipped and I don't want to get hit with some surprise fee ya'll think I will?

Ok this is sort of a random question. I seen in this thread a lot of people getting customs charges when ordering from overseas. I was wondering if that's only on shoes or is it anything from overseas? I want to order a light gun for an arcade machine im building from Europe it's over 100 bucks shipped and I don't want to get hit with some surprise fee ya'll think I will?
I didn't wit these shoes and I've also ordered some air soft guns from China and never got a fee. Not sure if it depends on local or not

I just sold my taxis size 11 because they fit too effin big.

I don't know whether to sizedown to 10.5 or 10.

does anyone have a size 10.5 and 11 and can put a side by side comparison picture up?

what are the chances 
alien.gif

I checked the site like 40 minutes ago, nothing was there. 10-15 minutes later, I saw the 12s and it was sold out. Jesus man, it's ridiculous.

FNL had almost a full size run. Just a few sizes missing (8.5, 10, 10.5). Unless those sizes were there and sold out when I got on.

I know one thing...they didn't restock at 7 AM CST like they usually do. I check every morning. This crap was random

They restocked at exactly 8am PST / 11am EST. My friend copped a size 11. I was like 10 minutes short |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom