Taxi 12's - December '13

Sounds like good ole FNL to me. It's like they choose who never gets problems with them lol. A few NTers say they've never had a problem but I have ALWAYS had issues. Between issues with my accounts and cancelled orders

THRUTH. If I order on release day, I feel 80-90% confident I'll get my order. Restocks have a 20% or less chance of fulfillment, especially for retro J's.

THRUTH. If I order on release day, I feel 80-90% confident I'll get my order. Restocks have a 20% or less chance of fulfillment, especially for retro J's.
I always get the spa page for hours everytime I try them RD. Restocks I got cart jacked each time. The ASG kicks restock I did a quick check out with paypal and it said my FNL shipping address didn't match up. When I looked at my Rewards account ALL of my info was gone. name, addresses, everything. When I tried to fill everything in quick all the shoes were gone. Then when they had the gym red AM90s I checked out. 1 week later I got the cancellation email. I refuse to mess with them now online

I always get the spa page for hours everytime I try them RD. Restocks I got cart jacked each time. The ASG kicks restock I did a quick check out with paypal and it said my FNL shipping address didn't match up. When I looked at my Rewards account ALL of my info was gone. name, addresses, everything. When I tried to fill everything in quick all the shoes were gone. Then when they had the gym red AM90s I checked out. 1 week later I got the cancellation email. I refuse to mess with them now online

Yikes! Even my experience isn't that bad with them. I get the spa screen too but once I get in, I'm usually good. Unless it's a limited release then I usually don't get in unless I get lucky. The tricks I've noticed is...make sure billing and shipping matches, don't use PayPal and limit your order to one pair per transaction. It usually processes smoothly. If you need more than one pair, just repeat the purchase process again.

So tell me how this works, 2 or 3 days ago I seen these on finish line website. Call the customer service rep and says she doesn't have any more. I said restock, she said no. Now you all saying they restocked. :smh:

So tell me how this works, 2 or 3 days ago I seen these on finish line website. Call the customer service rep and says she doesn't have any more. I said restock, she said no. Now you all saying they restocked.
mean.gif
They did in fact restock on their site but every order we placed were cancelled, saying they were out of stock. Finishline is notorious for taking orders for shoes they don't have at their main warehouse but supposedly are available in one of their retail stores. Some of it could be stock from a store out in the boonies that didn't sell out or pairs employees held. Either way, they will never make it to the consumers who place the online orders because the employees bought it themselves or the product was sold out already but the inventory never updated.

Last edited:
I added all sizes to cart and got out of stock on mobile...then went to desktop site for size 8...got all the way to paypal checkout and hit with sold out.

Last edited:
Just checked my online order status from friday, says in Progress, clicked on the order number and says cancelled. About a couple minutes later got the dreaded Cancelation email. Another day, another FNL cancel as expected. I've been having terrible luck recently with FNL. :smh

Tell you one thing. Ordered a pair from dope factory. They just showed and ups is askin for a little over 50 bucks in fees. They got sent back.

I had ordered 2 more pairs from df and just ate the $50 each custom charge. Sucks how random the custom fees are. Some will slip through free of fees and some won't.

Last edited:
I had ordered 2 more pairs from df and just ate the $50 each custom charge. Sucks how random the custom fees are. Some will slip through free of fees and some won't.
i didnt get charged with 1 pair i ordered. then i ordered 2 and got charged. i also read on the back of the notice that was left when i missed the first delivery that its requested by the sender, tho that could be UPS requesting that from customs?

Back
Top Bottom