Taxi 12's - December '13

...saying I'm living life wrong?? Come on now, lol. Come meet me, you'll see different!

Don't be so quick to judge and generalize when you really don't know. Just saying...
I didn't judge you. Hence me saying "If". "If" is a word that means "IF WHAT I'M SAYING IS TRUE". I never said you DID live your life that way. I said "IF" you do, so if you DON'T, then it wouldn't apply to you.

C'mon son....

But on the flip side, you said it, I reiterated it. So if you want to pretend like you didn't just say you cared what "hypebeasts" say to you, and I didn't reinforce that, so be it.

I'm not about to argue about something you said, though. Think what you want lol

Last edited:
Whoa...way too long for me to care enough to read it! Lol

To whatever you just wrote....you win! You are right!

Have a great day.

Damn just wore my pair for the first time why the **** is the side digging into the front side of my ankles?

laugh.gif

Anyone know if these are still available online anywhere? Trying to buy for a reasonable price from somewhere other than eBay
tired.gif

as i was walkin into the theater tonight wit my gamma 12s on, there was a guy wit taxis walkin out actin all cool wit his friends. saw mine, then kinda calmed down and quietly got in his car. thought that was kinda funny

as i was walkin into the theater tonight wit my gamma 12s on, there was a guy wit taxis walkin out actin all cool wit his friends. saw mine, then kinda calmed down and quietly got in his car. thought that was kinda funny

how do you calm down from actin cool? :nerd:

I doubt it had anything to do with seeing an ashy Gamma 12 . He was probably just really inspired by seeing Sex Tape.

Um...I think you're really trying to read between the lines on that one, unless you all are teenagers and shoes matter that much.  Because in my world.....

Um...I think you're really trying to read between the lines on that one, unless you all are teenagers and shoes matter that much.  Because in my world.....
Concur must be teenagers, because I have never changed mood because of someone's shoes.  Sigh to be that age again.  LOL.  Only problems you have are what outfits to wear and possibly grades.  See how important another man's shoes are when you have a mortgage.  LOL.

The quality of new 12s is gahbage
Not as much as a quality issue (i haven't noticed any) but the shape all together.

Somehow i favor the shape of my Cherries and Playoffs over that of these recent releases. Something's just off, though i've yet to put my finger on it.

Am i seeing things???

Last edited:

Not as much as a quality issue (i haven't noticed any) but the shape all together.

Somehow i favor the shape of my Cherries and Playoffs over that of these recent releases. Something's just off, though i've yet to put my finger on it.

Am i seeing things???
i have my beat xii og's from 97... arent even close to those quality wise, i.e.  leather is garbage, but the shape it's similar

Back
Top Bottom